C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

issue with flip drive power steering hose

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2014, 10:23 PM
96TTdodge
Pro

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

No thanks, I just put my 408 in a few weeks ago. I was just wondering how that would help with this hose issue is why I asked. Anybody that needs instructions can get them off of Cartek's website I believe. All they are is a post taken directly from here on CF. The instructions don't tell you however that the hose will be assembled incorrectly. lol
Old 07-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Shane1974
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96TTdodge
No thanks, I just put my 408 in a few weeks ago. I was just wondering how that would help with this hose issue is why I asked. Anybody that needs instructions can get them off of Cartek's website I believe. All they are is a post taken directly from here on CF. The instructions don't tell you however that the hose will be assembled incorrectly. lol
Cool. Well at least I helped someone out. Sorry for hijacking your thread. Pay attention to washers. Make sure everything is in line. Belt changes will no longer be easy for you. Trust me
Old 07-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Blow Torch
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

More Carteck BS!!!
Well; after waiting for Dallas Performance to send me a hyd line that would WORK to replace the one Carteck sent, I started to finish putting the car together. Got to the alternator belt and guess what... They sent the wrong belt!!!!!! I tried forever to get it on, because SURELY they knew what belt to send
They sent a 36" and per Matt's photos, it should be a 37"!!
Oh well, anther wasted day while I BUY another belt!

Quick Reply: issue with flip drive power steering hose