C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AES vs ERL

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Mattie Num Nums
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default AES vs ERL

So I am ready to start building this baby. I am debating between the two and am hearing great stories about both builders. I am hoping to have 850RWHP, daily drive, and be safe. I was wondering what you all think.

I am looking at the AES 390 and the ERL M5.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:08 PM
mobius
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Don't think you could go wrong either way
Old 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM
breecher_7
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Call AES and talk to Mike. I can honestly say there customer service, workmanship, and quickness getting jobs done is the best I have ever seen in this industry.

Take into account that I am a highly opinionated and critical ******* and that should be worth some weight. They really impressed me, nothing but great things to say.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:53 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by breecher_7
Call AES and talk to Mike. I can honestly say there customer service, workmanship, and quickness getting jobs done is the best I have ever seen in this industry.

Take into account that I am a highly opinionated and critical ******* and that should be worth some weight. They really impressed me, nothing but great things to say.
AES here also will not go wrong with them. Looking at price here also with what you will be getting in a short block.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:32 PM
bp92gsr
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Had an AES 390 LQ9 setup w/ callies forged internals and made 9XX rwhp on twin 65's. Car ran well and didn't feel too nose heavy. Car picked up the front end pretty easily during roll races.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:00 PM
helicoil
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
AES here also will not go wrong with them. Looking at price here also with what you will be getting in a short block.

Get notified of new replies

To AES vs ERL

Quick Reply: AES vs ERL