C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I really could use your help. $1000 REWARD

Old 08-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Chevy Guy
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by SLVRCPE
My shipment from A&A was sent Fed-Ex adult signature required. This was well before this happened.

This really does not matter though because the driver does not check I.D. I was here and signed for the supercharger, etc. The intercooler came another day and my neighbor signed for it. Now try picking something up From UPS or Fed-Ex at the hub and they will not let you have it without photo I.D. and a signature.
I would think what happened here is the package was left and then swiped off the porch. It isn't very likely that the thief was sitting in someone's driveway or porch waiting for the package to arrive.

I highly doubt the driver would allow someone parked in the street or someone just walking by to sign for it.

If the driver allowed some random jackass to sign for a $9100 shipment, the shipper should be liable. The package insuranace option is also a possibility to get the $$ back. FedEx is uaully god about asking for permission to havea neighbor to sign for it. Something certianly doesnt add up here.

Last edited by Chevy Guy; 08-26-2011 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 PM
NORCALSTI
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I really could use your help. $1000 REWARD