C5 Forced Induction/Nitrous C5 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Centrifugal, Twin Screw & Roots Blowers, Twin Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Wet & Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need some local help - after SC, clutch, trans and springs install, problems found

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 05:19 PM
neokorros
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i had forgotten about my signature, i did do that when i pissed off, i changed it, ty for pointing that out. and i have had a multitude of sympathy and help from many forum members who i am extremely greatful to.

i have also received many PMs from people with similar stories to mine. I havent decided what I will do from this point, driving to NJ and back again for the 4th time in a month isnt something i am able to get done just yet.

Originally Posted by GOTHAM VETTE
So what your signature says should not be taken as trashing ECS? Sorry man but I really think you handled this in an immature fashion, and that's coming from another 28 year old!!

I think you would have gotten alot more sympathy if the guys hadn't been trying to work with you on your problems but they seem to be trying to help you and your just flaming for no reason......have you called them in reference to Doug's offer? If that isn't amazing customer service then I don't know what is!
Old 08-17-2009, 05:26 PM
alzo6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GOTHAM VETTE
So what your signature says should not be taken as trashing ECS? Sorry man but I really think you handled this in an immature fashion, and that's coming from another 28 year old!!

I think you would have gotten alot more sympathy if the guys hadn't been trying to work with you on your problems but they seem to be trying to help you and your just flaming for no reason......have you called them in reference to Doug's offer? If that isn't amazing customer service then I don't know what is!
i agree i totally feel you need to give them some time to correct what was wrong before you go nationwide about the issue.

Quick Reply: need some local help - after SC, clutch, trans and springs install, problems found