Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Trade my 1966 Convertible for an 02-04 Z06 or Convertible

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2004, 10:13 PM
Sam's 66
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by geck
Check out my profile. It has all of the info on the car including mods. I just completed the interior. I added Vette Essentials light oak steering wheel, console cover,shift **** and boot,emerg brake cover. I also dyed(painted) the console,lower dash and door panels light oak. I just installed alum gauge bezels.
Sounds like a very nice car!
Pictures??
Old 10-11-2004, 10:55 PM
geck
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Sam's 66
Sounds like a very nice car!
Pictures??
I will try and borrow a digital camera and take some pics. My brand new Fuji digital was demolished by the wonderful baggage handlers that work for Royal Caribbean Cruise lines. Great way to end a nice vacation.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:11 AM
Vader_1
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a yellow 04 Z06 that you may be interested in if you decide to buy outright: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=923535
Old 10-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,229 Likes on 875 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by Vader_1
I have a yellow 04 Z06 that you may be interested in if you decide to buy outright: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=923535

Wow...what a great Vette...but why in the heck are you selling it?..you just got it right and less than 3K miles???thats nuts

Wish I would have seen this a while back...damn!...Good luck...

woops...never mind ...just saw the first link about why...thats sad...

Last edited by Yello95; 10-13-2004 at 10:55 PM.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Sam's 66
Instructor

ttt
Old 10-15-2004, 06:16 AM
Sam's 66
Instructor

Originally Posted by Sam's 66
My 1966 for your C5 plus cash.
Mods are not important......low miles a big plus. My car is a numbers matching frame on restored car very close to a 10 ......
I have owned the car for a little over 1 year. I bought it in St. Louis it has been frame on restored.....there is no frame rust or scale.....the interior has been redone except for the carpet....seats are redone with new leather covers. The soft top is new.....and the hard top is in excellent shape except for some very small spidering in the rear window. I have rebuilt the engine with all new insides. It was bored .20 over. The transmission was done at the same time with all new brass synchronizers. All new aluminized exhaust system. NOS Kelsey Hayes wheels with correct hubcaps. New Gold Line radial tire from Diamondback Classics. It does have Vintage Air that works far better than the factory unit and is easily removed....there has been no cutting of the car to install. I have traced ownership back to the 2nd owner.....I spoke with him on the phone last month and he gave me a little of the history.
The paint on this car is a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale....10 being a perfect trailer queen no chip paint job. I do drive it......so it has a couple of VERY small nicks. The engine is just getting broken in.....and runs VERY well on 93 octane pump fuel. I love the car...it wins its class at almost every show that I have entered. It would not take much to make it an NCRS judged car. It runs and drives like a new one....no disappointments.

I want to do the trade because I want a car that I can drive everyday.

thanks...
http://homepage.mac.com/sambean/vette/corvette.html
http://www.vettefinders.com/index.cf...il&id=7298&g=2
Sam
TTT

Quick Reply: Trade my 1966 Convertible for an 02-04 Z06 or Convertible