Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Need your advice

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 08:10 PM
vettequeen
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your advice

I'm wanting to sell my '99 Mag Red Coupe with all options but no mods and 40,000 mi , excellent condition. Any idea what I should be able to get for it? knlflan@bellsouth.net

Thanks
Old 01-23-2003, 10:44 AM
Jerry Kane
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Need your advice (vettequeen)

I have a 99 Mag-Red/Oak coupe too in great shape with most of the options (6-spd, HUD, Active Handling, Z-51, sport seats. Solid top only, no dual air or memory). It has 55,xxx miles and I posted it here about 2 months ago for $27,900.

I got NO replies, but this forum is NOT the place to hope for a good price on a car. I also advertised it in the local St. Louis paper (at the same price) and got a few inquiries and one person looked at it. But it was very close to Christmas and nothing ever developed. I am going to advertise it again (in the paper - I don't think I'll waste effort here) for $25,900 and I expect it to move quickly.

This used-car market really IS tough now, and it's possible that I may have to accept under $25,000. With 40,xxx miles on yours (15,xxx fewer than mine) I suppose you might be able to get a wee bit more... but you'll likely get more overall interest. Plus with ALL the options (6-spd, both tops, magnesium wheels, adjustable suspension) you have a better chance of higher bucks.

Best of luck to you!

Quick Reply: Need your advice