Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2002 Corvette Coupe 6-Speed Built LS3

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2022, 09:57 PM
Billanddene19
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls3 c5

Is she still not spoken for? Do you have any more interior pictures? (Really just the driver seat)
thnx in advance,
bill
Old 10-21-2022, 10:38 PM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Billanddene19
Is she still not spoken for? Do you have any more interior pictures? (Really just the driver seat)
thnx in advance,
bill
No further pictures at the moment. I’m traveling and will not be available to take more shots until mid-January. Car is in a garage, covered, w/ battery disconnected and on a solar-powered trickle charger.

As for the drivers seat, the left bolster was replaced a couple of years ago and more padding was added to the bottom end. Otherwise, it looks like a worn in, but very good looking baseball glove. 👍 Passenger seat hasn’t had too many users and looks almost factory fresh.

Also, headliner on targa top was replaced as well by same place that did the seat fix. Looks really good.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Meezy98
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I waa to fly out to check the car out, are the conditions favorable enough there to take it out? I'm new to the forum here snd not too familiar with the functions so feel free to text me at 470-635-1330

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 11-13-2022 at 12:30 AM.
Old 11-12-2022, 05:07 AM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes

PM sent.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:16 PM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes

As expressed in the base post, I've been back in the states for a few months. Now that the weather is better, I want to get the car out and drive it.

As of this past week, all the fluids (except for the power steering) were professionally changed and the car was state safety inspected. Ready for driving again!

Also of note--and to be completely open about things--the left rear quarter panel unfortunately developed a few clear coat bubbles that have popped and the right side of the hatch below the glass developed some clear coat peel. (Ugh. Nice timing. ) This is original clear coat/paint (almost 22 years old from manufacture) and has never been worked on or covered with film as the front end has been protected. The paint underneath these affected areas seems fine.

Last edited by kedvesh; 05-20-2023 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added details
Old 05-22-2023, 03:30 PM
lnholmes328
Navigator

Originally Posted by kedvesh
As expressed in the base post, I've been back in the states for a few months. Now that the weather is better, I want to get the car out and drive it.

As of this past week, all the fluids (except for the power steering) were professionally changed and the car was state safety inspected. Ready for driving again!

Also of note--and to be completely open about things--the left rear quarter panel unfortunately developed a few clear coat bubbles that have popped and the right side of the hatch below the glass developed some clear coat peel. (Ugh. Nice timing. ) This is original clear coat/paint (almost 22 years old from manufacture) and has never been worked on or covered with film as the front end has been protected. The paint underneath these affected areas seems fine.
Happen to some pics of the clear coat bubbling areas? I am very new to the forum, joined as I am looking to purchase a C5, yours with the build caught my eye. Looks like an awesome car.
Old 05-23-2023, 01:33 PM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lnholmes328
Happen to some pics of the clear coat bubbling areas? I am very new to the forum, joined as I am looking to purchase a C5, yours with the build caught my eye. Looks like an awesome car.
Tried to send you a PM, but received the following error: "lnholmes328 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Can you enable your messages? Thanks.
Old 05-23-2023, 02:44 PM
lnholmes328
Navigator

Tried to send you a PM, but received the following error: "lnholmes328 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

It appears since I am new that the private messaging is not enabled yet. I just checked the intro message I received, and it's stated in there. Not sure how long that stays in effect.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:35 PM
lnholmes328
Navigator

Think they’re working now, sent you a PM
Old 05-24-2023, 02:57 AM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lnholmes328
Think they’re working now, sent you a PM
Old 07-29-2023, 08:21 PM
kedvesh
Burning Brakes