Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016, 06:39 AM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

I am selling my 2001 quicksilver 6-speed Z-51 Corvette convertible. I am the original owner and ordered the car new from the factory. The car has 45,000 miles on the odometer, always been garaged and never been in an accident. My wife and I only used the car for weekend road trips to the national parks. It has never been used as a daily driver.

I just had the car in for a smog at Momentum Chevrolet in Santa Clara this past Monday. It passed. I also had them change the coolant. Oil and filter has been changed every 3,000 miles. In addition, I changed the plugs and wires two years ago and put a new redtop battery in last year. The car has been driven very little the past five years.

The car is factory stock except for the following:
  • A&A front end rollers.
  • A&A rocker rails.
  • ACG070 97-04 Rear Bumper Reinforcement.
  • Z06 air cleaner housing.
  • Skip-shift kit.
  • Front end bra.

Included are:
  • Car cover.
  • Complete factory service manuals.
  • Factory build sheet. Thank you wamara.

The tires need replaced and one of the cats has started to rattle.

I am located in Santa Cruz County, CA and asking $15,000.00. Offers considered. Contact me at HowardFCohenInc@aol.com if you have questions or would like to see the car.

Last edited by SafetyAgentMan; 12-27-2016 at 10:45 AM.
Old 12-27-2016, 10:45 AM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Price lowered.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:46 AM
Grzldvt1
Le Mans Master

Received 635 Likes on 341 Posts

I can vouch for the spectacular shape this car is in. It was never abused or beaten. Simply a very nice car.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:02 PM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Originally Posted by Grzldvt1
I can vouch for the spectacular shape this car is in. It was never abused or beaten. Simply a very nice car.
Steve,

Thanks. I am surprised there is no interest in my 2001 6-speed convertible. I think I will end up trading it in this week.

Howard
Old 12-29-2016, 08:05 PM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good looking vert and a very good price. GLWS
Old 12-30-2016, 06:37 AM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

I washed the car yesterday afternoon. A car dealer offered me a very good trade-in offer on a Ford Edge Sport which I am considering. Here are a few photos from last night before I put it in the garage. It is a beautiful car. I remember when my quicksilver/gray/black vert was delivered at the dealership all the sales staff came out to admire the color combination and commented it was one of the classiest combinations they had ever seen on the C5. Unfortunately it never gets driven and my health issues continue to mount.

NOTE: I received two other local inquires last night. I priced this car to sell. This is an excellent deal for a well cared for single owner car. Anyone who buys this car is going to be very pleased.

Old 12-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,388 Likes on 14,024 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Nice looking vert. Good luck with the sale.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:35 PM
Trainz
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful car. I would be all over this but I have no way to get it back to the UP. GLWS!
Old 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM
mrlmd
Drifting

Received 297 Likes on 198 Posts

Very nice car.
Interested in taking a little drive/road trip to Florida?
Can you post the factory build sheet?

Last edited by mrlmd; 01-02-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 01-04-2017, 08:24 AM
1BAD C5
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Email sent. If you don't get it, please PM me.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:35 PM
SafetyAgentMan
Pro

Sorry, I have not had time to post. I have been extremely busy this past week. Back to back doctor visits, shutting down my business after 30 years and having to paint my downstairs after the paint contractor was a no show. We also spent the last few days preparing for the major storm that hit the coast this weekend.

I traded the car in last Saturday on a Ford Edge Sport. During the 90 mile drive to the dealer in Tracy I had second thoughts about trading the car in. Except for needing new tires and eventually a new catalytic converter, the Corvette drove and smelled like the day I purchased it. Below is a copy of the window sticker and a photo I took of the car last Saturday before we drove to Tracy. If anyone is interested I can provide the dealer’s contact information if you want to see if the car is available.

Old 04-22-2017, 10:03 PM
sgmpeted
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SafetyAgentMan
Sorry, I have not had time to post. I have been extremely busy this past week. Back to back doctor visits, shutting down my business after 30 years and having to paint my downstairs after the paint contractor was a no show. We also spent the last few days preparing for the major storm that hit the coast this weekend.

I traded the car in last Saturday on a Ford Edge Sport. During the 90 mile drive to the dealer in Tracy I had second thoughts about trading the car in. Except for needing new tires and eventually a new catalytic converter, the Corvette drove and smelled like the day I purchased it. Below is a copy of the window sticker and a photo I took of the car last Saturday before we drove to Tracy. If anyone is interested I can provide the dealer’s contact information if you want to see if the car is available.

For sure classy combination, beautiful pictures and opportunity missed to secure an great priced original owner C5 vert. ATW for positive engagement with the doctor.
The following users liked this post:
SafetyAgentMan (04-29-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale

Quick Reply: 2001 Quicksilver 6-Speed Z-51 Corvette Convertible For Sale