Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

F/S 1998 corvette coupe / pewter

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 10:16 PM
glasguydj
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1998 corvette coupe / pewter

Selling my corvette coupe, 42000 miles, new leather two tone seat/ black and gray, all new foam for the seats. Replaced the grommets so the seats dont move. New floor mats and rear cargo mat. Installed white gauges with LED lights that turn blue at night. New two tone consoul cover and shifter boot. Car is automatic, stock engine no headers. Vararam cold air intake, upgraded mass airflow sensor. East coast superchargers tuned my ECM. Installed Pop up projector headlights , LED rear break lights, new front side light turn signal lenses with the switch back lighting, all top of the line laZer mesh vent grill inserts, chrome 5star wheels, drilled slotted rotors with new red calipers. Magna flow stainless exhaust which is not a load exhaust with X-pipe. Owned the car for the last 10 years . Baught it with 19000 miles. Never been a daily driver. Never drivin in the rain only when caught out in a few storms. Under the car is all detailed and very clean. Has a few scratches on the drivers side rear quarter panel ( being honest ). But I have never had anyone point them out to me but I know there there and you will too. Tinted windows. $17500 takes the car. Txt me for pictures at
443-783-6518. I live in Salisbury Maryland.

Quick Reply: F/S 1998 corvette coupe / pewter