Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT 2001 WS6 Trans Am, modded and 19k original

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 11:07 AM
dreamer1q
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 2001 WS6 Trans Am, modded and 19k original

I have a 2001 WS6 black on black with about 19500 miles on it. I say about because I do still drive it on the weekends. The car is in awesome shape, there are no tears in the interior, no issues with the car at all.

I just put the rebuild Tick performance stage 2 manual 6 speed into it about a month ago, and it has a Monster stage 3 clutch and all the fixins.

Moser 12 bolt with a 4.11 and an eaton posi. 35 spline axles.

BMR torque arm and control arms, Dennys steel drive shaft and QA1 adjustable coil overs on the front.

Car has shaved 5.3 heads with a nice lumpy cam (specs available upon request). Fully updated valve train obviously.

Cermaic coated long tubes with a Magnflow muffler.

Ruff racing staggered 18 wheels and Goodyear F1 tires. I do have the factory 17's for the WS6 as well.

Just installed a full stereo system with a touch screen pioneer, Alpine woofer, Soundstream 5 channel amp and a mix of Infiniti Kappa and JBL Audio speakers. Sounds great, and all the original Monsoon wiring is still in place if you wanted to go back to that. I do have the head unit for it too. But why would you?

Overall the car is fantastic as a driver. All the dyno work was done at Speed Inc in Chicago, and I have unfortunately lost that dyno sheet. But I have to believe that they would have the records on the car showing 426 at the ground.

Great car, and a lot of fun to drive. I enjoy it as often as I can, but I want to get into a Vette again. Specifically a C5. I do not want a FRC, the top has to either come out or drop. Modified is cool too.

I would love to entertain trades if anyone has an interest in the clean Trans Am. I would gladly drive to meet someone in the middle as well, so your car has to be able to make a drive. So no track only cars please. I like my horsepower to be streetable. My car has an agreed value thorugh Grundy Insurance of $22k, so offers should be in that range. Looking for something trade for trade, no cash either way.

This is a fun ride, and I take it from Nashville where it is located to Michigan a few times a year and get 24 MPG on the highway.

I am sure I am forgetting something, but suffice it to say that the car looks incredible, runs incredible, and sounds even better. Just a fun, fast street car. I'm just ready for something different.
Attached Images    

Last edited by dreamer1q; 07-16-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:41 PM
dreamer1q
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A little more info on the motor.

Motor: stock bottom end with only 19,xxxK original miles, LS6 intake, ported Bauer TB, K&N, milled .030 TEA Stage 2.5 truck heads - flow nearly 320 intake at .600 - hi lift heavy duty double valve springs, Rapid Motorsports "Dominator" cam duration 242/250 at .611/.611 lift with Yella Terra 1.8 roller rockers, fly cut pistons, 42lb. SVO injectors, ported oil pump, heavy duty torrington bearing double roller timing chain, hardened pushrods, ARP underdrive pulley.

And I was off on the Speed Inc HP number, it was 447RWHP from Speed Inc.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Shurshot
Le Mans Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

free bump for a nice car,

glws

Get notified of new replies

To WTT 2001 WS6 Trans Am, modded and 19k original

Quick Reply: WTT 2001 WS6 Trans Am, modded and 19k original