Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: 2003 Electron Blue Convertible (GA)

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 04:07 PM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2003 Electron Blue Convertible (GA)

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, a move forces sale of our 2003 Anniversary Model year Corvette convertible. Electron Blue with black top and black interior; 4 speed automatic. VIN 27383. **I want to clarify: this is NOT the special edition with the red exterior and the shale colored leather interior. Sorry..it's been a while and I didn't make it clear in my initial posting of the ad.

Car has always been garaged and carefully cared for. It has the heads-up display, and most of the other options including the sports seats and polished wheels. As of today, the mileage is 25687 as it was our road trip car.

Comes with CORSA cat-back exhaust and will include the original exhaust, a fitted California Car Cover, footwell liners, sill liners, vent covers, locking Vette valve stems and embroidered trunk lid cover. This car is clean as a whistle and runs like a top. Original floor mats have never seen shoes or even feet!

We're asking $24,500.00 or best offer. I'll be happy to provide pictures and give any additional information to serious interested buyers. My schedule is really tight these days with work and relocation planning so would really appreciate contact via email (CF is blocked at work): tonyriv@aol.com.

Have original window sticker, all service receipts, original manual (not in car so it didn't get glommy) and an original brochure.

We would really like the car to go to someone on the forum who knows and appreciate these cars. I'm not a hardliner or a jerk. Will be happy to provide interested parties with ALL info on the car, and anything else. Moving forces sale and almost my whole fleet has to go.

Thanks for considering. All emails will be answered and serious buyers, can come look at it and take it for a ride and we can talk. Thanks!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:13 PM
AutobotC5
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man, if it was a 6-speed with Z51, I'd be all over it. Sounds like a sweet ride, hope it finds a good home with someone here on the Forum! Good luck!
Old 05-28-2014, 06:05 PM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by AutobotC5
Man, if it was a 6-speed with Z51, I'd be all over it. Sounds like a sweet ride, hope it finds a good home with someone here on the Forum! Good luck!
Thanks. It was the bride's car; she couldn't take the roof panel off the coupe by herself so I got her the convertible. She hated driving a stick in the traffic around here so I got her the automatic.

Such is life! It's a beautiful car and hopefully it will find a good home quickly.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:25 PM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by HTWHLS
After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, a move forces sale of our 2003 Anniversary Model year Corvette convertible. Electron Blue with black top and black interior; 4 speed automatic. VIN 27383. **I want to clarify: this is NOT the special edition with the red exterior and the shale colored leather interior. Sorry..it's been a while and I didn't make it clear in my initial posting of the ad.

Car has always been garaged and carefully cared for. It has the heads-up display, and most of the other options including the sports seats and polished wheels. As of today, the mileage is 25687 as it was our road trip car.

Comes with CORSA cat-back exhaust and will include the original exhaust, a fitted California Car Cover, footwell liners, sill liners, vent covers, locking Vette valve stems and embroidered trunk lid cover. This car is clean as a whistle and runs like a top. Original floor mats have never seen shoes or even feet!

We're asking $24,500.00 or best offer. I'll be happy to provide pictures and give any additional information to serious interested buyers. My schedule is really tight these days with work and relocation planning so would really appreciate contact via email (CF is blocked at work): tonyriv@aol.com.

Have original window sticker, all service receipts, original manual (not in car so it didn't get glommy) and an original brochure.

We would really like the car to go to someone on the forum who knows and appreciate these cars. I'm not a hardliner or a jerk. Will be happy to provide interested parties with ALL info on the car, and anything else. Moving forces sale and almost my whole fleet has to go.

Thanks for considering. All emails will be answered and serious buyers, can come look at it and take it for a ride and we can talk. Thanks!
It also has the silicone air coupler and the mileage is actually 25804. I'm trying (and losing patience) in trying to get my pictures hosted (photohost.org was no help) and AOL is giving me grief about sending them but I am trying. Thanks!
Old 06-08-2014, 09:09 AM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by HTWHLS

Car was sold yesterday to a great guy and another Forum member.

h/t to the Corvetteforum and all the people here. This was the second Corvette I ever owned and got tons of advice, help, assistance, recommendations and support from this community. Great site and a great bunch of people.

It was also the second time I sold a Corvette and both went to other forum members. I'll miss it but it found a great home.

Thank you Nick...and thanks Corvetteforum!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 07:02 PM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Congrats on the sale. Great looking Vette

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2003 Electron Blue Convertible (GA)

Quick Reply: FS: 2003 Electron Blue Convertible (GA)