Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2003 Anniversary Edition Convertible for sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 07:19 PM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2003 Anniversary Edition Convertible for sale

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, a move forces sale of our 2003 Anniversary Model year Corvette convertible. Electron Blue with black top and black interior; 4 speed automatic. VIN 27383. **I want to clarify: this is NOT the special edition with the red exterior and the shale colored leather interior. Sorry..it's been a while and I didn't make it clear in my initial posting of the ad.

Car has always been garaged and carefully cared for. It has the heads-up display, and most of the other options including the sports seats and polished wheels. As of today, the mileage is 25687 as it was our road trip car.

Comes with CORSA cat-back exhaust and will include the original, fitted California Car Cover, footwell liners, sill liners, vent covers, locking Vette valve stems and embroidered trunk lid cover. This car is clean as a whistle and runs like a top. Original floor mats have never seen shoes or even feet!

We're asking $24,500.00 or best offer. I'll be happy to provide pictures and give any additional information to serious interested buyers. My schedule is really tight these days with work and relocation planning so would really appreciate contact via email (CF is blocked at work): tonyriv@aol.com.

Have original window sticker, all service receipts, original manual (not in car so it didn't get glommy) and an original brochure.

We would really like the car to go to someone on the forum who knows and appreciate these cars. I'm not a hardliner or a jerk. Will be happy to provide interested parties with ALL info on the car, and anything else. Moving forces sale and almost my whole fleet has to go.

Thanks for considering. All emails will be answered and serious buyers, can come look at it and take it for a ride and we can talk. Thanks!

bump to get some more eyes. Again..email works best for me with my work schedule (working international projects in 6 countries and 5 timezones so bear with me.)

Sorry for ANY confusion this caused!

Last edited by HTWHLS; 05-24-2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old 05-20-2014, 03:22 PM
cor66vette
Le Mans Master

Received 1,308 Likes on 690 Posts
C3 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
C2 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

I thought that all Anniversary "EDITION" Corvettes were Anniversary Red exterior with Shale two-tone interior?
Old 05-24-2014, 08:45 PM
HTWHLS
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cor66vette
I thought that all Anniversary "EDITION" Corvettes were Anniversary Red exterior with Shale two-tone interior?
You are correct..and I wrote the ad incorrectly and have updated it. Thanks!!...and sorry..brain fart.

Get notified of new replies

To 2003 Anniversary Edition Convertible for sale

Quick Reply: 2003 Anniversary Edition Convertible for sale