Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Exquisite Show Car Corvette Torch Red Targa

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 01:52 PM
FirefoxC5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exquisite Show Car Corvette Torch Red Targa

PLEASE SEE 23 PICTURES OF THIS CAR IN MY GARAGE. GO TO "FIREFOXC5" PROFILE OR GARAGE. THANKS, BOB

There are a lot of Corvettes for sale, but you will not find one like this specific 2003 Targa Coupe for the price.
This is a SHOW CAR Vette.
She is a 2003 Triple Torch Red Targa Top LS1 Coupe.
Three weeks ago, she won a First Place Trophy "again" at the Conway, AR, Expo Center Car Show.
But this is not the first. I have a wall full of Trophies she has won. This car is startling!

Has 28k miles and never driven in rain, to my knowledge. Triple Shiny Torch Red Exterior, Torch Red Rugs and Torch Red Leather Sport Seats.
I bought her 4 years ago this coming December. The previous owner was a Heart Surgeon out of Key Largo Florida, who on weekends cleaned her bottom side on a rack in his garage with a toothbrush. Thats Nuts, but that is the care she recieves.
She receives that same care today.
Always garaged, Always covered, Always cared for. She has not been just another driver Corvette.
I have seen many dealer lot 2003 Corvettes for much higher prices than I am asking, but they were and are all over the road driver cars, with 60 to 100k+ miles on them. And they look like drivers!
But not this Corvette.
It has no dings and dents, no marks, No Scratches, no cracks or tears or stains on the upholstery. It is just plain beautiful inside and out. Clear Title, no accidents and no damage history.
Tons of chrome accessories, and many cosmetic add on's inside and out make her truly show worthy.
The engine compartment alone has lots of dollars in Chrome. She is clean as a whistle in all respects.
Everything on this car is in excellent operational condition.

Has 350 HP, 5.7L engine. Heads up display, and most options. Original dealer sticker and GM Bowling Green Corvette Factory Build Sheet. The tires have 3500 miles since new, and look new.
To many options to list in this ad, but there is a very long list of them on the dealer invoice.
I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF IT!
You come see it and drive it, and I think you will fall in love.
You want the perfect Vette?, Well, I have made an attempt here to tell you that this could be that special one.

The Price is just Drastically Reduced to $23,500.

I understand that people like to negotiate price, I will entertain a serious and reasonable cash offer.
You have heard the term, "Cash Talks and the other word walks."

This Corvette is one of the finest you are going to find, I kid you not!
If interested Call or Text Bob at 501-556-2009. email reply to [email]BobnKathyS@aol.com.

Last edited by FirefoxC5; 07-05-2014 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Picture explanation
Old 05-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

You do need to post an asking price. Please post it specifically as an asking price, not what you're into it for or what the NADA is.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Vette_DD
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,276 Likes on 935 Posts
St. Jude Donor '21-'22-'23-'24

Old 05-19-2014, 05:36 PM
FirefoxC5
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fixed the ad

Originally Posted by JimTN
You do need to post an asking price. Please post it specifically as an asking price, not what you're into it for or what the NADA is.

Jim, Thank you. I have corrected the error and have put pictures of the car on my garage section. FirefoxC5.
Thanks again, Bob

Get notified of new replies

To Exquisite Show Car Corvette Torch Red Targa

Quick Reply: Exquisite Show Car Corvette Torch Red Targa