Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Chevy Corvette *Red Convertible* 5.7L 46K original motor

Old 04-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Danielbus00
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chevy Corvette *Red Convertible* 5.7L 46K original motor

I have my red 2001 5.7L convertible Corvette up for sale, and ready to find a new home for it. I am located in Austin, Texas.

Runs very strong, has no issues, and has been garaged kept. The paint is the original paint, and has been detailed very often to keep its pristine shine. The oil has been changed every 3K miles. It is not a daily driver. It has 46,xxx miles on the original motor. Tan leather interior with black trim. It also has a tan top that folds back into the trunk. Automatic transmission with power everything. 5.7L. This Corvette has not been smoked in. No rips/tears in any of the interior. Bose speakers. Everything on this vehicle is stock except for the stereo. VERY CLEAN.

This Corvette comes with a clean title in hand. I am looking to find a home for it where someone will continue taking care of it the way I have. I am asking $21,999 cash, and I am also open to trades such as cars, trucks, boats, and bikes ONLY IF they're worth the same or more value.

Price: $21,999 OBO / Open to REASONABLE trades
Mileage: 46,XXX Original Motor

Looking to sell this weekend to pay necessary bills on time. If you're looking for a fun car for the summer please contact me at 206-850-7902.

If you're interested, please contact me at 206-850-7902 via text/phone or email me.
Attached Images      

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chevy Corvette *Red Convertible* 5.7L 46K original motor