Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

Hello from an 01 Corvette for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Danielbus00
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from an 01 Corvette for sale

Hi, I am new to this forum and I live in Austin, Texas. I take care of all of my cars like they're my child (sad to say, but it pays off =] )
Other than that, I hope to make some friends within the area, or talk about cars with anyone through this website. I have posted my corvette that I have for sale below. Feel free to contact me if you're interested. Text is best! Thank you!

-------------------

I have my red convertible 2001 Corvette for sale. It has 46,xxx miles on the original motor, original paint job, and best of all, its a convertible. All stock. No engine lights, or error codes thrown. Automatic transmission, and no rips in the leather. This car has been babied all of its life. Garage kept every day, and only taken out for short rides on blue sky days! Oil changed every 3K miles, and detailed before every drive including engine bay details.. I literally BABY this car. Bose speakers. Tan leather interior with black trim. Power everything.

Attached are photos of my car for sale.

I am asking $23,500 or best offer. I am also open to offer of same value.

I am located in Austin, Texas ..AKA.. no salt on the ground here

Contact me via text at 206-850-7902 or email me at DanielBus00@live.com for more information, or photos!
Attached Images       

Quick Reply: Hello from an 01 Corvette for sale