Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

'99 Triple Black Vert...Clean/Low Miles...Full History

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Donzi4me
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default '99 Triple Black Vert...Clean/Low Miles...Full History

....Sold....

Last edited by Donzi4me; 04-28-2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 04-08-2014, 10:37 PM
2015 Coupe
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

TTT for a great seller - Beautiful Car. Looks like it is in terrific condition. GLWS Ron

Originally Posted by Donzi4me
Didn't think this day would come, but I have decided to sell my Triple Black Convertible, as I have found a Black Grand Sport I like. I've attached a link to over 30 pictures of my favorite vette I've ever owned. By no means is this a must sell and I am not interested in trades or low ball offers. Check the pictures out and you will see how well I have taken care of this car. Car has never been wrecked or had any accident damage. There is ZERO curb rash on the chrome wheels.

I am the 2nd owner and it's been with me for over 10 years. And I have the full history from the first owner as it only had 10K miles on it when I bought it. It is driven only during good weather days and is in storage during the long winter months here in Central Illinois. It stays in my heated garage and under cover. It has multiple coats of Zaino on it at all times. You will be able to see the paint reflection off the hood in the attached photos.

It is mainly all stock except I have added Chrome Y2K wheels, Lloyds floor mats, chrome corvette lettering on the rear bumper, lettering on the dash air bag, corvette flags on the door sills & steering wheel, louvers for the tail lights & license plate. Chrome exhaust filler plate. Also I have added Borla exhaust with the quad tips, which has an awesome sound to it. Windows have been professionally tinted all the way around. I also have a bra and mirror covers that go with it. I use these for long trips to save the front from rock chips.

Like I said, this car has been taken care of by me and the previous owner and never abused in any way. I have all the original paperwork, window sticker, and receipts for anything added or work performed on it. Oil is changed every year or 3K miles which ever comes first. Always with Mobil 1 synthetic. I just changed out the battery this spring as it seemed to be getting weak and I did it as preventive maintenance. Tires are in good shape with decent tread.

Car is equipped with the switchable magnetic ride. Dual power SPORT seats with memory. Auto climate. Single CD player with 12 disk changer in the trunk connected to the Bose speakers. Sorry but no HUD.

I pulled the Kelly Blue Book value and it states $21,300. I realize the add ons are personable and don't necessarily add value to the car. However condition does, and this one is in GREAT condition and is priced very fair. If you are looking for clean damage free C5, then feel free to contact me as you will not be disappointed. Dreamers and low ballers need not apply as it's a waste of my time.

PRICE I'M ASKING IS: $21,000

http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/TN.../99%20Corvette
Old 04-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Donzi4me
Pro

Weekend Bump....

Clean car.... Interested????
Old 04-16-2014, 03:51 PM
Donzi4me
Pro