Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB: '03 or '04 Coupe - ATL Metro

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 12:50 AM
CrashRiprock
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: '03 or '04 Coupe - ATL Metro

Current C4 (1995) owner looking for a C5. Have been looking around the area for almost 2 weeks. Nearly every one I've seen so far is Silver w/Black interior. Color is important, but am flexible based on miles and mechanical integrity of vehicle. But, if I had my druthers....in order of preference Red, Blue, Black, All others, and then Silver. Am not interested in Convertibles at all.

Would like HUD, and am perfectly happy with a non-stock radio that I can connect my iphone to.

I know what I want, and how much I should pay - If you have it, you won't have to sell me on it, because I'll buy it - it really is that easy.

By the way, the C5 car buyers guide on the forum is great!
Also, if anyone north of the perimeter would be willing to act as an "unemotional" third party who would keep me from going off the deep end give an objective evaluation of car and price, let me know. Not looking to take a lot of your time, or a free mechanical inspection, just a reality check.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:02 PM
LPVetteGuy
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 2001 coupe - automatic, Pewter exterior and black inerior ... I know ... it's close to sliver. Car has 17,800 miles on it. I am asking $20,500. I live in Northwest Indiana. If interested, let me know and I'll pass along some photos. I know I'm 2 years outside your interest range ... but close. The car has HUD, memory, etc.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:37 PM
Rockin'M
Instructor

I have a 2004 Spiral Grey coupe w/ 91,000 miles on it. It runs great, just got new tires in December. B&B PRT exhaust, Blackwing air intake, all the other std stuff w/ an A4. Let me know if interested.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:08 PM
O TONY
Advanced

Hey Crash
Im in Chicago Im getting ready to sell my Garage Queen 04, Auto, C5 Black, 6,800 Miles , Borla Pipes,Black Cherry Halo LED Lights ,Drilled % Slotted Wheels, and more I will be putting on the forum soon.

Tony D.

Originally Posted by CrashRiprock
Current C4 (1995) owner looking for a C5. Have been looking around the area for almost 2 weeks. Nearly every one I've seen so far is Silver w/Black interior. Color is important, but am flexible based on miles and mechanical integrity of vehicle. But, if I had my druthers....in order of preference Red, Blue, Black, All others, and then Silver. Am not interested in Convertibles at all.

Would like HUD, and am perfectly happy with a non-stock radio that I can connect my iphone to.

I know what I want, and how much I should pay - If you have it, you won't have to sell me on it, because I'll buy it - it really is that easy.

By the way, the C5 car buyers guide on the forum is great!
Also, if anyone north of the perimeter would be willing to act as an "unemotional" third party who would keep me from going off the deep end give an objective evaluation of car and price, let me know. Not looking to take a lot of your time, or a free mechanical inspection, just a reality check.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: '03 or '04 Coupe - ATL Metro

Quick Reply: WTB: '03 or '04 Coupe - ATL Metro