Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

SOLD - Feeler: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC 6,600 miles Perfect!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 09:28 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default SOLD - Feeler: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC 6,600 miles Perfect!

I've been bitten by the C7 bug and the right car at the "old" price has shown up on my radar. To make the deal, I'll need to sell my 1999 FRC in Nassau Blue with 6,600 miles on it. The car has had 5 dedicated, fanatic owners who have managed to pass along its stewardship without a scratch or a blemish. It is completely OEM and runs flawlessly. It comes with every single piece of paper - and then some- with the only modification being the addition of an OEM 12 disc CD player in the trunk with its OEM electric antenna. The original antenna and bracket are present. This is one of 202 Nassau Blue 1999 FRC's produced, and likely the best Nassau FRC on the planet. I haven't figured out the way to post photos, but will happily email or text photos to interested CF members. The bad news is that I'm in the car more than $35K, and need no less than $31K to make my move. There is no need to tell me that FRC's can be purchased for less. We both know that. If low price is your criterion, this is not your car. This is, instead, a unique opportunity for a collector to acquire a Benchmark car at a price that reflects its rarity and its condition, which is flawless. The car, with clean title, is in Los Angeles. I am happy to respond to any questions or inquiries.

Last edited by Pinball Paul; 03-14-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: March 2016 price is $23,000
Old 03-29-2014, 09:52 PM
IfastR
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pinball Paul
I've been bitten by the C7 bug and the right car at the "old" price has shown up on my radar. To make the deal, I'll need to sell my 1999 FRC in Nassau Blue with 6,600 miles on it. The car has had 5 dedicated, fanatic owners who have managed to pass along its stewardship without a scratch or a blemish. It is completely OEM and runs flawlessly. It comes with every single piece of paper - and then some- with the only modification being the addition of an OEM 12 disc CD player in the trunk with its OEM electric antenna. The original antenna and bracket are present. This is one of 202 Nassau Blue 1999 FRC's produced, and likely the best Nassau FRC on the planet. I haven't figured out the way to post photos, but will happily email or text photos to interested CF members. The bad news is that I'm in the car more than $35K, and need no less than $31K to make my move. There is no need to tell me that FRC's can be purchased for less. We both know that. If low price is your criterion, this is not your car. This is, instead, a unique opportunity for a collector to acquire a Benchmark car at a price that reflects its rarity and its condition, which is flawless. The car, with clean title, is in Los Angeles. I am happy to respond to any questions or inquiries.
Pics of this masterpiece?
Old 03-29-2014, 09:59 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default Posting Photos?

If someone more proficient than I can send a link, I will be happy to try to post photos from my phone's camera. Failing that, members are welcome to PM their email addresses to me and I will email the photos. I regret my clumsiness with the computer skills, but if you can imagine a new 1999 FRC coming off the assembly line at Bowling Green, that is what the car looks like. Not so much as a scratch, even in that most vulnerable of spots, which is under the front nose. The car shows as new, both inside and outside. It has never been hit; modified; or repainted in even the most minor way. A 15 year old time capsule.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:10 PM
TXshaggy
Drifting

Received 1,093 Likes on 608 Posts

Wow, let's see the pics. Similar mileage Zs have gone for much less....GLWS!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Elic
Mr Bowtie
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Would love to see it....
Old 04-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default 99 FRC Nassau Blue

Tried …and failed to open a photo bucket account. If you want to pm me your email address, I'll send pictures from my phone.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:59 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default Try this link for photos!

http://www.conceptualpolymer.com/PaulC5.html

Thanks Dave!!
Old 04-20-2014, 11:13 AM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice Vette. GLWS
Old 12-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default Now Offcially Up for Sale

Well, the time has come, so the car is now officially for sale at $31K. All pictures posted are above (or below). The car now has closer to 6,900 miles on it, so you can see how infrequently it gets used.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:26 AM
BigBirdXX
Racer

Received 54 Likes on 32 Posts

Well, the time has come, so the car is now officially for sale at $31K. All pictures posted are above (or below). The car now has closer to 6,900 miles on it, so you can see how infrequently it gets used.

I can do $31K for the red Lambo collecting dust in the back!
Old 12-20-2014, 02:40 AM
dbrown1982
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Super clean car, not quite what it's worth though. That's a really high price, anyone paying 31k for a 99, should be buying a way more updated car, you could get a low mile c6 for that price, maybe even a c6 z. Good luck, that is a really nice looking car though.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default Dusty red Lambo

Thanks guys - the Lambo and the other toys all belong to my car-buddy friend who was kind enough to let me store the C5 in his garage. I don't think he's interested in selling anything....he's way too busy buying more, LOL!
Old 01-26-2015, 04:25 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

BUMP for those who have inquired in the last week.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default 1999 FRC Nassau Blue 7,100 miles FLAWLESS

My new toy has arrived and it's time to send the FRC on to its next owner and steward. The car now has 7,078 miles on it, so it looks as though I put on 500 miles in the last 14 months. Price REDUCED to $27,000 and I have put on brand new Michelin Pilot Sports (keeping the original factory tires, of course, for later judging) so that adds up to a price reduction of more than $5,000. Fellow CF members, I welcome your serious inquiries via PM. Included are two thick notebooks with all (and I mean ALL) paperwork from new; complete documented owner history from new; and an untouched set of repair manuals.

BUMP for those who have inquired in the last week.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:02 AM
4XLR8N
Le Mans Master
Pro Mechanic

Received 1,671 Likes on 1,222 Posts

Gotta be one of the nicest, most original low mile FRC's around, especially in NB - a beautiful car!

GLWS!
Old 05-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default 99 frc

Thanks for the kind words! My personal rule of thumb for inspecting a C5 is to look under the front nose to count the scrapes, scratches, and gouges that reflect of history of battling with concrete parking risers, steep driveways, and dips in the road. The count here: None. I heap praise on the prior owners and have done my part to meet the standard they set. 100% original paint; no dings, dents - nada.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:07 AM
j-son
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

car looks great. how on earth are you into it for $35k though?? that taking into account what you originally bought it for years ago?

i'd love a NB FRC but cant justify that at all. GLWS. very clean car

Get notified of new replies

To SOLD - Feeler: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC 6,600 miles Perfect!

Old 05-25-2015, 02:15 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Default Nassau FRC

The previous seller needed $30K and the car was in Eastern Canada, so the combination of enclosed shipping to Los Angeles, Customs, sales tax, etc. got me up to $35K. The car is now at Corvette Mike on consignment. Check out their site for much better pictures than I put up!
Old 08-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Bump and PRICE DROP to $26,000 for the best Nassau Blue FRC in the world!
Old 08-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Pinball Paul
Advanced

Rick - got your message and sent you a PM

Quick Reply: SOLD - Feeler: 1999 Nassau Blue FRC 6,600 miles Perfect!