Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2002 Mag Red Convertible - Placerville, CA

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 11:50 AM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Location: Man will never be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last Priest.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Mag Red Convertible - Placerville, CA

She has 88,000 miles on the odometer, but here's the story...

First of all, I'm almost 70 and don't hot rod or drive fast. However I do appreciate a little something there and I've always wanted something with good power since I was a kid. Has new short block with mild cam and AFR small heads. Dino's at 400 hp to rear wheels. Still gets great mileage, drives smooth and passes smog easily. LS7 clutch. I don't drive fast - I just appreciate a car that has a little oomph. I happen to have the money to upgrade a stock car and enjoy knowing the power is there. All after market upgrades have CARB certifications.

The paint and body condition is excellent. Mag Red with tan convertible top and tan interior. No rips, tears or rub marks. The mileage is a bit misleading as the engine upgrade was done about 20,000 miles ago and the short block used had about 20K miles with new bearings, etc. The tires are 70% - run flats. Has heads up display and 10 cd changer in trunk. Never raced her don't intend to. A nice smooth running, good gas mileage corvette which only you know is a tad quicker than the guy next to you - for me that's a quiet hoot.

Asking price is $17,800 and my phone number is (530) 621-0630

Larry

Last edited by RedLtrYellowLtr; 12-19-2013 at 09:11 AM. Reason: lower price
Old 12-16-2013, 02:36 PM
kimmer
Le Mans Master

Received 60 Likes on 41 Posts
C4 of the Year Finalist

Have any pics.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Rookieracer
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 197 Likes on 118 Posts

Yes please for pics.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:17 AM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Location: Man will never be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last Priest.

Originally Posted by RedLtrYellowLtr

First of all, I'm almost 70 and don't hot rod or drive fast. However I do appreciate a little something there and I've always wanted something with good power since I was a kid. Has new short block with mild cam and AFR small heads. Dino's at 400 hp to rear wheels. Still gets great mileage, drives smooth and passes smog easily. LS7 clutch. I don't drive fast - I just appreciate a car that has a little oomph. I happen to have the money to upgrade a stock car and enjoy knowing the power is there. All after market upgrades have CARB certifications.

The paint and body condition is excellent. Mag Red with tan convertible top and tan interior. No rips, tears or rub marks. The mileage is a bit misleading as the engine upgrade was done about 20,000 miles ago and the short block used had about 20K miles with new bearings, etc. The tires are 70% - run flats. Has heads up display and 10 cd changer in trunk. Never raced her don't intend to. A nice smooth running, good gas mileage corvette which only you know is a tad quicker than the guy next to you - for me that's a quiet hoot.

Larry
PS... sorry I don't have any pictures. I'll try and figure out how to take some and post them. Excellent condition!
Old 02-17-2014, 08:38 PM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Originally Posted by kimmer
Have any pics.
http://s1314.photobucket.com/user/sv...ary/Corvette02

try these...

Last edited by RedLtrYellowLtr; 02-17-2014 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 08:39 PM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Originally Posted by Rookieracer
Yes please for pics.

Last edited by RedLtrYellowLtr; 02-17-2014 at 09:54 PM. Reason: correct address
Old 02-17-2014, 08:45 PM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Originally Posted by RedLtrYellowLtr

Larry

Bump
Old 02-17-2014, 09:53 PM
RedLtrYellowLtr
Drifting

Best address to view pictures...

Get notified of new replies

To 2002 Mag Red Convertible - Placerville, CA

Quick Reply: 2002 Mag Red Convertible - Placerville, CA