Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS: NM/TX 98 Pewter 6spd coupe Priced to sell

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 02:26 PM
skizzyp
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: NM/TX 98 Pewter 6spd coupe Priced to sell

We have an official move date. My fiancé and I will be relocating to Austin, TX on August 19th. If I can get this moved before then I would be very happy, so please send me any and all offers and we will see what we can do. Ready to sell or trade.

Hello everyone,

I have been thinking about getting rid of my 98 corvette to get something a bit more practical. I am now sure that want to get rid of it as we are planning to move and I would rather have a more practical car to make the move with. I want to pass it off to someone who will enjoy it as I have. I am interested in 4 door cars, 4 door trucks, and 4 door SUVs. The car needs to have resonably low mileage (160k..even with a new engine isn't going to cut it) and be worth about the same that my car is. I will also be accepting cash offers. I am interested mostly in Subarus (Legacy GT, STI, WRX), trucks ranging from newer f150s to diesels, to Nissan. I am interested in suvs, specifically luxury stuff, but may be ok with others, and nice cars. I may be willing to accept a car/truck plus cash on your end, but only for the perfect deal *MAY* be able to put cash on top on my end. Let me know what you have and we will go from there. Shoot me offers, worst I can say is no. Car has clean title.

98 Corvette
6 spd manual transmission
112,xxx miles
Dual roof panels (glass top needs to be refinished)
Dual power seats
Black interior
Dual zone climate control
Functional zo6 brake vents
HID headlights
LED interior and marker lights
Double din stereo
Flowmaster Exhaust
Blackwing intake
Long tube Headers
Carbon fiber engine covers

The car is in very good shape for its age but is not mint. There is one small paint flaw about the driver door and a small part of the dash that has peeled a bit. It is on the cover for the passenger airbag. It is not nearly as bad as you think I just want you to know about it. The rest of the dash has been kept covered and is in great shape. It needs the usual oil pressure sender. The exterior has a few small dings, but as I said, it looks very good.

If you are interested please TEXT me. I can not respond to phone calls very often but will be prompt with text. Scott 505 three eight five 3353. PMs are fine too...but you will have more luck with the phone. I also have a registered street legal dune buggy that I will throw in for the right deal. Asking 12,000. Willing to take trades. Also ok with trades with cash on your end. Flexible on the price but when I looked the car up it books over 13k in fair condition(which it is better than fair for sure) and the trade in value is 10.9k. If I like whatever you would like to trade me, I would be willing to trade plus put some payments on top but nothing crazy. Thanks.

More pics on the way.
http://postimg.org/image/44a2f9ik9/
http://postimg.org/image/e0w8il6pr/

Last edited by skizzyp; 07-25-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Added Pics
Old 07-25-2013, 01:28 PM
skizzyp
8th Gear

Bump this to the top. Willing to entertain any and all offers.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:06 PM
routeman007
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:-)

Last edited by routeman007; 07-27-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Vinh P Do
3rd Gear

boy oh boy hope you will like your new ride
Old 07-26-2013, 05:31 AM
routeman007
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

:-)

Last edited by routeman007; 07-27-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:24 PM
heybro
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

if it makes its way to austin i got dibs!!!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: NM/TX 98 Pewter 6spd coupe Priced to sell

Quick Reply: FS: NM/TX 98 Pewter 6spd coupe Priced to sell