Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB FRC/Z06 in white of course

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:15 PM
AW Flyer
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB FRC/Z06 in white of course

Hello gentleman, I'm looking to purchase a Arctic White FRC, and if price is right I would love to get into a Z06.

My buddy has a 99 FRC with a few mods and I really love the car. So I'm looking for one as well so I can play to.

Modded ride would be perfect, I'm not interested in garage queens, or show cars, I'm looking for a nice well kept car to drive daily, take to the track once every now and then, basically to cruise with friends and generally have a great time.

I don't get online much, but will check here daily, have feelers out and about, and am a serious buyer. I'm of course on a budget and looking to spend right around 17k. From looking at some ads I think I'm in the ball park for a decent problem free FRC.

I know this may not make a lot of sense to some but I'm dead set on a white car. It's my preferred color in a vehicle, and well that's that,lol.

So with that, I'm going to check out what's for sale here, go back over the old posts and hopefully some of you might have that vette I'm hunting for.

Pura vida
Old 05-07-2013, 03:06 PM
IAMWHIPLASH2000
Intermediate

I ve got 1 look 6 posts down for 2001 z06
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM
AW Flyer
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by IAMWHIPLASH2000
I ve got 1 look 6 posts down for 2001 z06

Really nice lookin Z, back at you

AW
Old 05-09-2013, 01:04 PM
AW Flyer
Heel & Toe

Not to many white FRCs about

ttt
Old 05-09-2013, 05:10 PM
WICKEDFRC
Race Director

Received 1,652 Likes on 738 Posts

AW - Cedarberry is at the top of my list for purchase and we are in the middle (towards a tail end of solidifying a deal).....Sorry I did not see this post earlier, (but I know Cedarberry is grateful I didn't).

Keep your eyes peeled. Not too many Arctic White anything on the road! In all of 8, almost 9 years of having my 2000 AW/FRC, I have NEVER seen another AW on the road. Only photos! So, they are rare. Just like when I found mine in stock trim almost 9 years ago.....

Keep in mind that if you are looking for a modded FRC/Z06, a good 50% rule for the mods is not unlikely, especially if installed/tuned at a reputable shop like mine was. (LG Motorsports).

I am putting down 505 rwtq on a conservative 91 Octane tune at a humble 10.89:1 compression ratio. There is room to grow with an iron block 402.....especially with boost.

Be flexible with your wallet. $20,000 of mods in a car worth $11,500 is not in a ballpark of $17.5 unless one was willing to lower their asking price. Stay positive brother..... finding that specific Vette you are looking for will surface. Took me all of 9 years to find my newest Z exactly how I wanted it. Of course, a 2013 Arctic White in 2LZ trim.

TTT for a man on a mission!!!
Old 05-09-2013, 10:29 PM
windzy
Instructor

A white Z06 was on the top of my list too. Torch red was my second choice and that's what I ended up with. If the right sw zo6 comes up I may have two in my garage. Good luck with your search.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB FRC/Z06 in white of course

Quick Reply: WTB FRC/Z06 in white of course