Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTT/FS 02 Mustang Saleen S281SC #64 (Northeast)

Old 02-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Jamo2527
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS/WTT: 02' Saleen S281SC +/- $ for 02-04 Z06 (Northeast)

Located in the Northeast, looking to trade my Saleen for a 02'-04' Z06 any color but yellow, no accidents, under 100k miles, mods welcome but not necessary, must pass inspection. Also willing to trade for black coupe 97-04, must be 6 speed though..no converts. Willing to spend a little money if I have to. Also no trade no problem. NADA values my saleen at $19,500, I'm looking for $18,000 OBO.

Okay about the Saleen...

Specifications:
Year: 2002
Model: S281SC #64 (supercharged)
Color: True Blue
Mileage: 43,000
Interior: Dark and light grey/Leather/Saleen seats
Options: Saleen staggered wheels 10/10.5, Saleen Heat extractor hood, Supercharged Series 2
Additional: 03/04 Saleen seats(front and back)

Mods:
3.73 gears
66mm supercharger pulley
42lb injectors
SVT fuel pump
Magnaflow Hi-Flow X-pipe
Custom CAI intake
Diablo Motorsports "MAFia"
13" brake upgrade all the way around
MM Full Length Sub Frame Connectors
MGW Short Shifter
Tuned by Dez Racing
333 RWHP/350 ft/lb

My mods haven't changed the look to the exterior of the car, which was important to me and they can all just about be removed if you do chose to do so.

I have two sets of taillights, one tinted and one that's stock/brand new. Easy to swap. Brand new battery(april 2012), I also have a cat-less x pipe that I removed but it will come with the car if you want it. I just put in new rear shocks (racecraft saleens), the brakes are also new...and have MM aluminum steering rack bushings that will come with the it.

This car sounds great, drives great, has a lot of low end torque, the supercharger screams, handles better than any other mustang of that era and before it. Always garage kept and only driven on nice weekends, adult owned. Yes this car is an authentic Saleen and just like a lot of great cars pictures don't do it justice.

I love this car, I take great care of it, I want someone to have it who's going to do the same. I'm in no rush to sell.

Pictures:

After installing 13" brakes all around:

Saleen Interior:

Custom Saleen CAI:

Some Videos:

Thanks for looking, title in hand, any questions ask.

Last edited by Jamo2527; 02-19-2013 at 05:55 PM. Reason: pics updated

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT/FS 02 Mustang Saleen S281SC #64 (Northeast)