Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

GI: 2002 Procharged Z06 EB Mod Red

Old 12-24-2012, 04:20 PM
BoostedEBZ06
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Default GI: 2002 Procharged Z06 EB Mod Red

Thinking of selling my Z06 to upgrade to a C6Z within the next year.

Details- 2002 Z06 Electron Blue Mod Red with 64K Miles. Clean title no accidents EVER.

Procharged with the 1st gen ATI kit has since been upgraded with A&A's newest bracket and over the radiator intake setup. Still retains the twin intercoolers.

Engine- stock but the valve springs have been swapped to the Blue GM LS2/LS3 springs to prevent failure of the yellow springs.

Exhaust- Kooks 1 7/8" stepped to 2" headers with ORX and Borla Stingers.

Fuel system- Racetronix pump, Siemens 60# injectors and KB BAP.

Drivetrain- Monster Stage 3 clutch and Hurst Shifter.

Brakes/Suspension- Stock rotors Hawk HPS or HP+ pads can't remember. Bilstien Sport shocks.

Interior- Autometer Cobalts series gauges, Fuel Pressure, Boost and Narrow band A/F (may be replaced with AEM UEGO).

Stereo- Pioneer Double DIN DVD3200, Kicker CVR 12" in stealth box, Alpine 450W Mono Amp.

Stock C5Z wheels painted black with Toyo R888's almost to the bars.

The car runs and drives great and sounds absolutely SICK!

I'm getting the car retuned in a few weeks so I will have new dyno numbers I was waiting on the clutch to break in. It should hit 550RWHP.

There are some cosmetic blemishes the hood has small cracks from the intake pipe hitting it I've been trying to find a replacement but one hasn't come up in the area for sale. It's not that noticeable. One scratch on each of the rockers.

I will post pics this weekend after cleaning it up, just wanted to post it up and see what the interest was.

I'll be asking 23,000.

Last edited by BoostedEBZ06; 12-24-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GI: 2002 Procharged Z06 EB Mod Red