Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

WTB 99 or newer within next 30 days

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 08:14 PM
machfive98
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WTB 99 or newer within next 30 days

Interested in purchase of a 1999 or newer C5. Prefer convertible but will consider others. Prefer silver, maroon, green or black. Mileage must be under 65000 and location must be within a few hours of Sturgis Michigan. (just north of Indiana border, middle of state). Will be purchasing vette to replace previous vert that was wrecked due to deer. Replies must include pictures. Looking to be in $18 - $20 range. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Al Montana
Heel & Toe

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a '99. Silver, coupe, automatic, very clean, 33,500 miles. I'm in Billings, MT. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send you some photos. I'm at alhayes1946@msn.com
Old 08-09-2012, 10:49 PM
Rickster1
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a '99 6-speed Nassau Blue convertible, white top, shale(gray) interior, with just under 50K miles on it. Kind of rare combination. Very nice condition. Minor add ons, Black-wing intake with VRPower Duct air bridge, Z06 cat-back exhaust and C6 shifter and ****. I have the original parts (mostly). A few paint chips, (it is 14 model years old) but looks very nice. I love the color and get compliments every time I have it out. The interior is very clean. Normal wear on the seats, but no tears, rips or holes. Top has one minor blem.

Thin spokes are GM and the fronts are fair (one is curbed the other has scrapes on the barrel like something was caught in it (came that way) rears are very good. I have two other fronts that are in better shape and I will include them with the sale. Tires are Michelin's and probably about 50%.

I have had this car for a little over a year and I love it and hate to sell, but financially it is probably the wisest move. Clean title in hand. CarFax shows a minor accident within the first 900 miles. I can find no evidence of repair. I can send the car fax (I think) from when I bought the car.

Price is $19,500 OBO. Car is located in Colorado about 35 miles north of Denver.
PM or email at r i c k j @ y a h o o . c o m

Last edited by Rickster1; 08-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Breze84
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Little more then your trying to spend but not far off... And im not far from you...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-c...26k-miles.html

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 99 or newer within next 30 days

Quick Reply: WTB 99 or newer within next 30 days