Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

FS in Pittsburgh, PA..will deliver..2002 Z06, 55k, mild mods, 23.5k

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 08:55 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

Received 346 Likes on 208 Posts
Default FS in Pittsburgh, PA..will deliver..2002 Z06, 55k, mild mods, 23.5k

NO LONGER FOR SALE....GONNA KEEP IT AND MOD MORE...

23.5k is the price I'm looking for

Basic Breakdown:

2002 Z06
A/C
Black with Black

Mods:

Drivetrain:

AR Longtubes
Xpipe
Catless
BB exhaust (have stock Ti also)
Vararam Intake
Retuned (no codes, no skip shift, etc)
Will include proper GM replacement valve springs for installation on your end as a preventative if you wish

Interior/Exterior:

Lloyd Matts
Foam embroidered partition
Ipod interface
Short shifter
C6Z shift ****
L5 rear fender flares (have original fenders as well)
stubby antenna
LED taillights

Wheels/Brakes:

C6Z wheels with new tires (90%+) with 345mm rears
Slotted rotors
Stainless braided brake lines all around

Description:

Overall the car is in very good condition. Car runs and drives very tight and has been very well maintained. Don't let the mods lead you to believe this car has been whipped/beaten, because it hasn't. No leaks underneath whatsoever. Worst thing about the car is there is some road rash due to the prior owner and myself running very aggressive tires and wheel/tire combo's.

This car sounds wicked and gets loads more attention than stock vettes do. In typical Z06 fashion, it's about the baddest car you can get for the money.

Feel free to call. I've bought and sold cars on here prior, so well known and reputable. PM me for my direct contact information for further inquiry. I will be posting more pics and video shortly.

Attention, car is dirty in this photo...that is NOT the road rash you see...it's dirt. Took the car out on a nice day and had to drive through a little wet section of road...what'cha gonna do? Road rash is down low and hard to see.

Last edited by RC000E; 03-30-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:21 PM
06goatm6
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Da_Whistler
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice lookin ride... How far are you willing to deliver?
Old 03-18-2012, 12:51 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

Depends on the deal and what can be negotiated. I can go anywhere in the continental US honestly.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:11 PM
Da_Whistler
Racer

Originally Posted by RC000E
Depends on the deal and what can be negotiated. I can go anywhere in the continental US honestly.
PM sent...
Old 03-25-2012, 10:42 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

Still for sale. Not huge.ly motivated to sell but will let it go to someone who is serious and doesn't play games. I'm itching to install this LS7 though!
Old 03-26-2012, 06:49 AM
Da_Whistler
Racer

I was very interested but you seemed hung up on the inspection... Good luck should you decide to sell her.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:05 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

That's funny. To clarify your obvious attempt to have a negative impact on my thread merely because you're a douche bag:

This individual wanted me to transport the car 8 hrs to have ECS inspect the car, at which point he'd make a buy decision. Not only would I have to incur the cost of getting the car there, plus the lost time, then I'd have the option of accepting his inevitable lowball or eat all the travel cost....no thanks. I made it very clear that if the inspection were done locally I'd have no issue. He said though, that unless ecs did it, he wasn't buying. So guess what...movin on!

Go cry somewhere else please. Only a damn fool would put themselves in that position.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Da_Whistler
Racer

Originally Posted by RC000E
That's funny. To clarify your obvious attempt to have a negative impact on my thread merely because you're a douche bag:

This individual wanted me to transport the car 8 hrs to have ECS inspect the car, at which point he'd make a buy decision. Not only would I have to incur the cost of getting the car there, plus the lost time, then I'd have the option of accepting his inevitable lowball or eat all the travel cost....no thanks. I made it very clear that if the inspection were done locally I'd have no issue. He said though, that unless ecs did it, he wasn't buying. So guess what...movin on!

Go cry somewhere else please. Only a damn fool would put themselves in that position.
OK so you're name calling. That seems wrong... I wished you good luck with the sale. But to clarify I made it clear I wanted the car inspected, you took days to respond and then sent a very long PM. You derided the issue of having someone nitpick your car and how you've done these inspections and so on.

You went on to say I didn't have the money for the car, which I don't know how you got to that conclusion. But you never attempted to negotiate a price or terms at any point. So I'm at a loss on how you would have been low balled, you never attempted to discuss a price or terms. Again I wish you the best of luck and was in no way attempting to call you out. But if we are being honest then lets do so in a mature manner and not result to name calling or misleading statements.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:40 PM
GB77Vette
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm'ed no response....
Old 03-30-2012, 08:53 PM
RC000E
Le Mans Master

Well...had a buyer GB7. I did intend to pm you back, but have been busy as all hell.

I got a pretty solid offer for this car (22k). I slept on it and thought about pulling out another 20k for a C6Z and I just couldn't find a way to justify it. This car is nearly as fast, even faster than many C6Z's at my local road course. The more I thought about it, the more I thought..."I should just keep it".

So, basically I think I'm gonna keep it. I talked to Mike at TPS and he's gonna send me some LG G2's and a swaybar package. I think I'm gonna do my brakes and either supercharge or swap in the LS7. With all that done, I'm way ahead of a stock C6Z by a longshot.

So...time to dump more dough into it I guess....

Last edited by RC000E; 03-30-2012 at 08:56 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To FS in Pittsburgh, PA..will deliver..2002 Z06, 55k, mild mods, 23.5k

Quick Reply: FS in Pittsburgh, PA..will deliver..2002 Z06, 55k, mild mods, 23.5k