Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

BLK on BLK for sale $17,500

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 06:48 PM
uptownman
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So if the title is branded, then the title itself has the issue stamped on it which would indicate "lemon buyback" or something to that effect... Sorry to tell you, but the value goes down significantly because of this... You never saw this on the title when you bought it? It should have been disclosed... How long have you owned it for?
Old 09-05-2011, 08:29 PM
kidwell03
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by uptownman
So if the title is branded, then the title itself has the issue stamped on it which would indicate "lemon buyback" or something to that effect... Sorry to tell you, but the value goes down significantly because of this... You never saw this on the title when you bought it? It should have been disclosed... How long have you owned it for?
Nope never knew dealer didn't disclose it. the vette has a lien on it so I didn't see the title wont get it til its paid off. Oh how I can hear show me the carfax in my head now!!
Old 09-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Robbs03
Advanced

I have purchased a lemon law vehicle before they def have to disclose the situation! It's the law I'm sure!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:13 AM
kidwell03
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Robbs03
I have purchased a lemon law vehicle before they def have to disclose the situation! It's the law I'm sure!
They must disclose the information only if your the 1st buyer after it has been branded manufacturer buyback. Legally after that they don't have to. Trust me I called the Texas DMV twice and talked to local dealerships

Quick Reply: BLK on BLK for sale $17,500