Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

2004 Z06 18k Miles, GMPP $0 ded warranty, track ready - NY/NJ

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 11:08 PM
turbo50mike
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 2004 Z06 18k Miles, GMPP $0 ded warranty, track ready - NY/NJ

***EDIT - DEPOSIT TAKEN ON CAR***

Looking to sell my 2004 C5 Z06 Vette. Located in Northern NJ.
It has about 18,000 miles, and it is covered by a GMPP $0 deductible warranty until April 2011 (or something like 63,000 miles). It had all three options for 2004 - ElectroChromatic mirrors, BSMs (since been removed), and memory seats.

It's been a GREAT car for me, and I never once took it off track, or had any major problems with it...GM fixed a power steering leak a while back, other than that, it has been rock solid.

Has Corbeau Forza seats (2), 5 point harnesses (2), BK harness bar, BK belt clips (lets you use the stock belts if you wanted to drive it on the street). T1 Sway bars, track alignment, Wilwood H pads, stock rotors and calipers (Extra rotors and pads included). Two sets of rims (one set with street tires, one set with A6's). Ron Davis radiator with oil cooler, and a few other odds and ends.

The interior is perfect, and I also have the stock seats which are also perfect.

Recent oil change, trans fluid change, and rear diff fluid changed. Fully registered and insured.

It was my weekend HPDE car, and that is pretty much what I used it for, so it has the usual track rash on the wheel wells, mirrors, and front bumper.

I have all the original paperwork, books, keys, windows stocker, etc.. I am the second owner, and I have the clear title in hand.

Here is a pic, and vid...Have more on my YouTube channel from various tracks.

Looking to get around $25,000 for everything, if that's not fair let me know. Either PM or e-mail me at tooslo4me@aol.com
Thanks for looking...

YouTube Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpQ-I_h2qKc

Last edited by turbo50mike; 07-23-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Deposit taken on car.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:31 AM
turbo50mike
Racer

Some pics for those that are interested...

Old 07-22-2010, 11:13 AM
vette4jr
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Hi Mike,

Nice Car. In my opinion, I think the price is a little high for someone looking primarily to use it on the street (like me), but that's just me.

I'm local (CT) and interested in the car.

I'm sending you an email.

Also, do yo uhave the stock C5Z wheels, or are they aftermarket also?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:14 PM
golfinz
Melting Slicks

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Cool lookin car with the racing seats and nice work keep up with the stallions! Ive watched the video a few times just to listen to them! I would recommend taking pictures of the "rashes" from racing so everyone can see their extent. Will same you a ton of pm/email space as Im sure most potential buyers would want to see them

Good look with the sale! A low mile stock 04Z is a rare thing!
Old 07-23-2010, 12:47 PM
turbo50mike
Racer

Deposit taken on car...

Thanks Corvette Forum!

Get notified of new replies

To 2004 Z06 18k Miles, GMPP $0 ded warranty, track ready - NY/NJ

Quick Reply: 2004 Z06 18k Miles, GMPP $0 ded warranty, track ready - NY/NJ