Notices
C5 Corvettes for Sale Classifieds: Used C5 Corvettes for sale as well as modified or stock Corvettes

99 Coupe Pewter 90k for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 02:37 PM
Tom Mieczkowski
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Coupe Pewter 90k for sale

My 99 pewter 6-speed coupe is for sale. Somewhat high mileage (92k) but carefully maintained and still under GMPP warranty until November. Adult owned and driven, this car has a complete documentary history. Never wrecked or damaged in any way. This Corvette was purchased new in Florida from Dimmitt Chevrolet in 1999. It has spent its entire life on the west coast of Florida. It is completely stock with a few minor changes to the car by previous owners. It comes with the factory GM magnesium alloy wheels. It also has a Z06 titanium exhaust. It has an Oak interior and is in mint condition. I have added the column lock bypass and the transmission shift override to the car.There are no mechanical issues with this car at all. Currently has Kumho's with about 50% left on them. It also has a Blackwing air intake system, but I also have the original stock intake. A previous owner has added Z06 brake vents (they are functional, not the stick-on cosmetic ones). I have owned the car for nearly four years. The nose has minor cosmetic road rash on the underside from normal driving debris. I would be happy to have that remedied for a purchaser or leave that to the next owner. I will send pictures to anyone interested. the car is located in St. Petersburg Florida. Asking price $17,900. Contact me at mieczkowski@tampabay.rr.com or (727) 452-5154.

Last edited by Tom Mieczkowski; 09-24-2007 at 02:40 PM.

Quick Reply: 99 Coupe Pewter 90k for sale