Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

WTB: Clean 4+3 or 6 speed C4 under 75k miles. Texas

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2022, 06:29 PM
Topduarte
Safety Car

Received 845 Likes on 551 Posts
Default Clean 4+3 or 6 speed C4 under 75k miles. Texas

Just found out my C6 is totaled by the insurance company. Should have funds with a week or so. Serious buyer here. I am a fan of alot pics and videos.

Looking for clean manual C4. All exterior colors except white. Prefer red interior but other interior colors are fine.

Willing to drive up to 6 hours from Pflugerville Tx for the right C4 or even fly and drive back.

Looking for under $15k but might push that a little more for nice C4.

Feel free to pm me here or text me at 512 947-5537 or email me at topduarte@yahoo.com

I am bummed about losing the C6. Great car. Gonna miss it.

Manny
Old 03-17-2022, 09:06 AM
drivestwin
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Topduarte
Just found out my C6 is totaled by the insurance company. Should have funds with a week or so. Serious buyer here. I am a fan of alot pics and videos.

Looking for clean manual C4. All exterior colors except white. Prefer red interior but other interior colors are fine.

Willing to drive up to 6 hours from Pflugerville Tx for the right C4 or even fly and drive back.

Looking for under $15k but might push that a little more for nice C4.

Feel free to pm me here or text me at 512 947-5537 or email me at topduarte@yahoo.com

I am bummed about losing the C6. Great car. Gonna miss it.

Manny
I have a couple options you may be interested in. My father in law just passed away and was a corvette nut.

I will be taking his 99 FRC and hence selling my near mint 94 maroon 6 speed. Currently has just over 40k miles. Grey interior which is flawless and has a nice aftermarket stereo with bluetooth.
Stock wheels and good tires. I think it had a performance chip installed by previous owner who didn't drive it much at all. Drives perfect.

Another option is his 1997 corvette that he used only for car shows. Under 20K miles, engine dress up kit(carbon fiber) and is perfect. Nice nice car.

Would also consider selling the 99 FRC and keeping the 94 but he FRC has a couple small spots of body damage.

I can send pics of either car and would be willing to take whatever videos you desire.

Located in Nebraska. Long way for you but can meet at the airport.

Quick Reply: WTB: Clean 4+3 or 6 speed C4 under 75k miles. Texas