Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: 1996 Corvette Convertible (Fully Restored) Impeccably Done!

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 12:57 PM
DPNP
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1996 Corvette Convertible (Fully Restored) Impeccably Done!

1996 Corvette Convertible (Fully Restored) Impeccably Done. Asking $$14,500 Many More Pictures,ect...Weeki Wachee Florida,34613

1996 Chevrolet Corvette
condition: excellent
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 86000
paint color: green
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: convertible
You are viewing an Impeccably Fully Restored Garage Kept 1996 Corvette Convertible... Automatic..
Restoring project took me 3 Years and over 3000 Hours went into it. All Nuts and Bolts Torqued to GM Specs, Via Corvette Build Manual.
Here is what was done:
ENGINE:: Completely gone over.
New Petris Opti Spark from Petris Enterprise. New Taylor 8.2 Thunder Volt Wires. New Delphi Coil. Intake was Mildly Ported and Fully Polished. New Professional Products 52MM Throttle Body..
K&N Air Filter and Race Lid. New gates Water Pump and Thermostat. Water Pump Trick so Water Pump Doesn't ever Leak on Opti Spark.
All New Gates Hoses. All New Fel-pro Gaskets, complete Engine Kit from Intake to Oil Pan. New Knock senors. New O2 Senors. All New Vacuum Lines. New GM Fuel Pump and Filter. Fuel Injectors Cleaned and New O rings.Transmission Serviced and Flushed. New Fan sensors. New Coolant and Oil Pressure Sensors. All Sensors,ect Replaced. Wire Harness Completely Gone Threw. New Optima Red Top Battery. Anything in question was Replaced.. AC Completely Serviced

Suspension: New Tires. New Brakes. New Rotors. New Calipers. New Brake Lines.
New Gabriel Shocks.All Suspension Bushings replaced from Front to Rear with Prothane Urethane Bushings. New Moog Upper and Lower Ball Joints. New U Joints. All Suspension Components Fully Polished from Control Arms to Rear End Components. All Aluminum Parts.

Interior and Exterior::New Convertible Roof. Leather Seats Reconditioned and Sealed. Seat Tracks Serviced ,ect.. Every Seal and Weather Strip was Replaced, Inside and Out. Dash Re-Sealed, No Lifting. New Door Switches and New Vatts Switches. All Push Pins and Clips Replaced. Corvette was completely hand sanded and Ceramic coated 3X.

Finally: Corvette has 86,000 on it. It was Impeccably Done with Love and Time. NO CORNERS CUT!!! Never Molested . Corvette is Bone Stock No Engine Mods or Exhaust Mods.

1 Owner Me, Purchased at ReedMan Chevrolet Brand New.
Full Picture Documentation of Restoration. I'm sure I'm forgetting something so Feel Free to Ask.
Title in Hands Less: Asking $14,500
Attached Images           
Old 08-14-2020, 08:05 PM
George6488
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Buyers looking for same. Mileage. Condition. Asking price. Location. All help determine saleability.
You just have to get the right buyer at the right time for the right price and it will sell.
This may not be the best time to find willing buyers due current conditions in USA.

You might also try eBay, BAT, Hemmings, etc.

GLWS
The following users liked this post:
slammin (08-17-2020)
Old 08-15-2020, 09:19 PM
67's
Le Mans Master

Received 382 Likes on 268 Posts

Originally Posted by George6488
Buyers looking for same. Mileage. Condition. Asking price. Location. All help determine saleability.
You just have to get the right buyer at the right time for the right price and it will sell.
This may not be the best time to find willing buyers due current conditions in USA.

You might also try eBay, BAT, Hemmings, etc.

GLWS

Old 08-16-2020, 06:24 AM
DPNP
Cruising

Everything is in my AD. Maybe you should worry about your AD if your selling a Corvette or just Read a AD fully then move on..
Old 08-16-2020, 06:43 AM
nutsy
Melting Slicks

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by DPNP
Everything is in my AD. Maybe you should worry about your AD if your selling a Corvette or just Read a AD fully then move on..
i agree, i think this is a much better description than most adds. also looks like a really nice corvette that will sell. GLWS, Nutsy.
Old 08-16-2020, 08:25 AM
DavidandJoansVette
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 41 Posts

Great looking car.
Old 08-20-2020, 01:36 PM
jnheslin
Cruising

Hello would love to take a look at your car - I’m retired and live in Bradenton but it It looks like a 2 hour trip. Any chance of meeting half way? Just joined the forum so not sure if I’m communicating correctly. Would like to exchange phone numbers if possible so you could tell me a bit more about what you’ve done. Thanks.
Old 08-20-2020, 02:56 PM
jnheslin
Cruising

Default 1996 Corvette

Hello - I’m retired and live in Bradenton and would like to to take a look at your car. Problem is that you’re about 2 hours away so I was wondering if we might meet somewhere in between? I just joined the forum so I’m not sure if I’m doing this correctly - I sent a “quick reply” but apparently it first has to be revised so I’m not sure you’ll get it. Would like to know.a bit more about what you’ve done and set up an appt time.Can we exchange phone numbers ? Thanks.
Old 08-20-2020, 05:18 PM
jnheslin
Cruising

Have been trying to reach you re appt to see the c4 but my posts don’t seem to show up. If this gets to you I can be reached at jnheslin@hotmail.com. I’m in Bradenton.

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 Corvette Convertible (Fully Restored) Impeccably Done!