Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Red 1986 Coupe Project Cincinnati Ohio $1800

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Skettis
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Red 1986 Coupe Project Cincinnati Ohio SOLD

I initially bought this car for parts but once I got it home and really started to look it over I decided it would be a shame to tear it down any further. This is not a running and driving car, the engine developed a knock and the previous owner had taken the engine and transmission out (700R4). There is no TPI unit but other wise is a complete car. It would make a great project car to restore or modify as you are driving it or for a father and son restoration. I am located 50 miles north east of Cincinnati Ohio so if anyone local wants to look at it please feel free to let me know so we can get something arranged. I am asking $1800

Last edited by Skettis; 11-20-2019 at 09:35 PM. Reason: No longer available
Old 11-17-2019, 10:45 PM
NitrousSam
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1986 roller - Is it still available?

Originally Posted by Skettis
I initially bought this car for parts but once I got it home and really started to look it over I decided it would be a shame to tear it down any further. This is not a running and driving car, the engine developed a knock and the previous owner had taken the engine and transmission out (700R4). There is no TPI unit but other wise is a complete car. It would make a great project car to restore or modify as you are driving it or for a father and son restoration. I am located 50 miles north east of Cincinnati Ohio so if anyone local wants to look at it please feel free to let me know so we can get something arranged. I am asking $1800

is your 1986 C4 roller still available?
Old 11-20-2019, 09:34 PM
Skettis
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you for the interest but it is no longer available.

Get notified of new replies

To Red 1986 Coupe Project Cincinnati Ohio $1800

Quick Reply: FS: Red 1986 Coupe Project Cincinnati Ohio $1800