Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1994 C4 Polo Green

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 04:34 PM
LVPete
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 C4 Polo Green

$6,000
1994 C4 Polo Green
125,000 miles
Auto Transmission rebuilt at 119,000 miles
Car has been in southern California/Nevada all it’s life.
Car is very clean, and has been well cared for.
Original paint in good condition with no clear coat issues. Has stone chips typical for the mileage.
Never smoked in.
Black/Beige interior.
Has both the clear top and the painted top which appears to have never been on.
Less than 6000 miles on the following parts: Thermostat, coolant hoses, plugs, oxygen sensors, water pump, plug wires, serpentine belt, optispark, fuel injectors, brake pads and rotors, master cyclinder, coolant temp sensor, idler pulley, belt tensioner. I did these things when I bought it as I wanted to be certain this would be reliable.
The bad: CD player doesn’t work. Unsure about the cassette. Display on the stereo gets dim when it’s hot here. Power antenna doesn’t work. Needs the corvette emblem on the hood replaced. No fob for the keyless entry.
Drives/shifts fine. Heat and AC work.
Selling this as we just don’t drive it and need to make room

Old 07-25-2014, 05:19 PM
tankengine
Water Well Doctor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How's the rubber seals around windows and tops and doors etc? Any oil leaks? Chips in glass? Is there curb rash on any of the wheels? Hows it look undercarriage? Will you put it on a rack and take pics please? Does it run hot ever? Can it make a 1000 mile trip in this summer heat? What kind of exhaust does it have? Do all four tires look like the two in the pictures? Are you firm on price/negotiable? Do you have a clean title?

thank you,
tankengine
Old 07-25-2014, 06:28 PM
LVPete
Heel & Toe

Thanks for you interest. Posted more pics
Some cracking around the seals although no tears. The worst is by the B piller hatch as shown in the pics. I live in Las Vegas. We get 4 inches of rain a year, however when I have driven through a could burst I've never had a leak, nor would I expect any.
I get an occasional engine oil drip. Today when I pulled it out for pics there was nothing under it at all. It never over heats and we drive into Arizona and Utah. It regularly gets driven in temps of over 115. No overheating, never misses a beat and AC is ice cold. I’ve never had to charge the AC since I’ve owned it.
No cracks or chips in glass. Windshield was replaced not long ago and still looks like new.
Only the two front wheels have the slighest amout of road rash at the rim. You can see it in the close up I took.
I don’t know the exhaust type. Louder than stock but still able to talk to the person your next to you. Tires are all good.
I don’t have access to a rack but I took some pics. If your concerned about rust, don’t be. We don’t know what that is.
I have a clean title and open to reasonable offers.
Thanks

Old 07-28-2014, 07:35 PM
LVPete
Heel & Toe

Make an offer. Would love to clear this out.

Get notified of new replies

To 1994 C4 Polo Green

Quick Reply: 1994 C4 Polo Green