Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1995 Corvette coupe 6-speed with only 22k. Chicagoland

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 11:29 PM
FirstC4
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Default 1995 Corvette coupe 6-speed with only 22k. Chicagoland

This is a 2-owner car, I originally flew out to New York to meet the original owner and drove this home with at the time only 17k.

Red/black, with Bose Gold cd, dual tops (both in excellent condition), power pass seat, standard J55 brakes and LT1/6-speed manual combo.

I have lots of paperwork from the previous owner, including most maintenance records (dating back to '95) and the original bill of sale. (He originally leased the car, then purchased it off the lease when it was up. Have both documents).

I have taken good care of this car. In addition to normal oil changes, I replaced the original tires at 18k with Nitto 555's, along with changing the transmission fluid, power steering, rear diff oil and serp belt. Then at 19k I took the car to C4/ZR-1 guru Marc Haibeck, who did a complete drain/flush of the coolant system, replaced both upper/lower hoses, brake & clutch fluid flush and fuel filter. He also replaced the reverse light switch. It has a new Duralast Gold battery as of 12/2012.

The car is bone stock. I unplugged the CAGS, so its still there if you want it. I did have the windows tinted to 30%.

Issues: Just to the right of the dead pedal the carpet is torn. Probably from my size 15 shoes trying to go back and forth unsuccessfully. There is a small rock chip on the DS mirror. The weatherstripping by drivers window is cracked, but not dry rotted. Its all soft, but obviously shows its age. No leaks though.

Ice cold A/C, the power antenna still works too! Overall a very-well cared for and great documented car.

Asking $12,900

847.902.zero1zero2
Attached Images     

Last edited by FirstC4; 07-22-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-24-2014, 06:58 PM
FirstC4
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

This gem has sold already and gone to a new home. Thank you!

Quick Reply: 1995 Corvette coupe 6-speed with only 22k. Chicagoland