Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

(SOLD) 1993 40th Anniversary Convertible (SOLD)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 10:14 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (SOLD) 1993 40th Anniversary Convertible (SOLD)

SOLD!!!!!!! 1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Convertible for sale. 31600 miles. New price, $15499.
Auto Trans, preferred equipment group 1, Includes electronic a/c, delco bose cassette/cd, 6 way power seats. Includes unique accessories - removable hardtop(ordered from dealer, but not on factory invoice) and a custom matching storage trunk. Borla exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Edlebrock throtle body(original throttle body included). Factory shop manual, window sticker and more. Looks and drives great! Two owners since new and always well maintained. $15,499 or best offer. Non smoker. Title in hand. I'm in the Chicago area, near O'Hare Airport. You can see more pictures on either Autotrader.com or Craigslist (chicago posting).
Thanks for looking.
Call or email Frank if questions. cell = 708 977 3158.
email - frankkucera@msn.com.
Attached Images       

Last edited by frankkucera; 08-17-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: SOLD!
Old 06-22-2014, 09:41 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default ttt

ttt
Old 06-25-2014, 08:30 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default price change

updated with new price
Old 06-25-2014, 01:13 PM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

What size throttle body is it and is it on the original intake or is that updated with the Edlebrock one? Was the engine chip tuned to reflect exhaust and intake changes? Were these changes you made or previous owners? Link to other pictures???
Old 06-25-2014, 06:37 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default question reply

Originally Posted by scotth48
What size throttle body is it and is it on the original intake or is that updated with the Edlebrock one? Was the engine chip tuned to reflect exhaust and intake changes? Were these changes you made or previous owners? Link to other pictures???
I have the original throttle body in the aftermarket throttle body box. The box says BBK / Edelbrock, part number 1540, it's a 52MM. It's on the original intake. The previous owner made the changes, I don't think there is a computer chip, but don't know for sure. We've had the car about 10 years and bought from original owner. There are more pictures on the autotrader.com ad or the craigslist ad(chicago posting). I pasted the ad links below, maybe those will work for you? Thanks. Frank

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/4520122380.html

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...69778544&Log=0
Old 06-28-2014, 03:36 PM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by frankkucera
updated with new price
You mentioned new price, is the $ 16950 the new price listed in aututrader or is their a different one for CF members? I have a ruby coupe, but would like a convertible with the factory hard too, but with a six speed. I love the looks and the matching luggage container! Purchasing would land in a mental institution! I need to find a new power of attorney who is sympathetic to 40th ruby corvettes instead of my daughter!
Old 06-28-2014, 03:48 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default question reply

You mentioned new price, is the $ 16950 the new price listed in aututrader or is their a different one for CF members? I have a ruby coupe, but would like a convertible with the factory hard too, but with a six speed. I love the looks and the matching luggage container! Purchasing would land in a mental institution! I need to find a new power of attorney who is sympathetic to 40th ruby corvettes instead of my daughter!
I had it listed at 17499 and dropped price to $16950 OBO. Yes, I like the look of the hardtop too. You get the best of both worlds, convertible, or hardtop. It is a little bit of a hassle to remove or install, about 1/2 hour, and it takes two people. I also have a roll around storage cart and cover for the top that will be included in sale. The top stands upright on the cart. Takes up less space and easy to manuever into a corner of the garage (or house).
Frank
Old 07-01-2014, 03:21 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default ttt

still looking for a buyer for this beautiful car.

I had it listed at 17499 and dropped price to $16950 OBO. Yes, I like the look of the hardtop too. You get the best of both worlds, convertible, or hardtop. It is a little bit of a hassle to remove or install, about 1/2 hour, and it takes two people. I also have a roll around storage cart and cover for the top that will be included in sale. The top stands upright on the cart. Takes up less space and easy to manuever into a corner of the garage (or house).
Frank
Old 07-04-2014, 08:13 AM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Does the hard tops fit pretty tight to keep out rain if you get caught in it or to was the vehicle?
Old 07-04-2014, 05:57 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default reply to question on hard top

Does the hard tops fit pretty tight to keep out rain if you get caught in it or to was the vehicle?
I've had the hardtop on the car for the last two months, just took it off last week. Never got caught in any bad storms,just a few light rains, never any leaks. Never leaked when I washed it either. It bolts securely at multiple spots, I would say it fits tight and in my experience it's not prone to leaking.
Frank
Old 07-10-2014, 01:45 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

post updated for price change.
Old 07-13-2014, 11:05 PM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default Ttt

QUOTE=frankkucera;1587328510]post updated for price change.[/QUOTE]TTT
Old 07-19-2014, 01:24 PM
tony58
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Saturday bump for a pretty car
Old 07-24-2014, 01:14 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default New Price! $15950

New Price! $15950.
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Convertible for sale. 31500 miles. New price, $15950.
Auto Trans, preferred equipment group 1, Includes electronic a/c, delco bose cassette/cd, 6 way power seats. Includes unique accessories - removable hardtop(ordered from dealer, but not on factory invoice) and a custom matching storage trunk. Borla exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Edlebrock throtle body(I have original throttle body). Factory shop manual, window sticker and more. Not a museum car, but it looks and drives great! Two owners since new and always well maintained. $15,950 or best offer. Non smoker. Title in hand. I'm in the Chicago area, near O'Hare Airport. You can see more pictures on either Autotrader.com or Craigslist (chicago posting).
Thanks for looking.
Call or email Frank if questions. cell = 708 977 3158.
email - frankkucera@msn.com.
Old 07-24-2014, 11:16 AM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

I really like the car. After an earlier post another gentleman contacted me with a similar ruby with the factory top but in a six speed like I would like. It is certainly a beautiful vehicle. Hopefully Saturday my ruby will be all back together. It needs the a/c replaced and hood back on and check for any small issues that may arise. It started right up and ran smooth, only problem was the oil pressure gauge was not working, replaced the sensor and is ok. Looking forward to driving it as it has been over two years now. Now it will be a matter of getting in and out due to severe hip pain. The automatic may be useful so I would not have to shift that may irritate my hip!
Old 07-26-2014, 12:42 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default still looking for a new owner for this beautiful car

Ready to drive home today.
I really like the car. After an earlier post another gentleman contacted me with a similar ruby with the factory top but in a six speed like I would like. It is certainly a beautiful vehicle. Hopefully Saturday my ruby will be all back together. It needs the a/c replaced and hood back on and check for any small issues that may arise. It started right up and ran smooth, only problem was the oil pressure gauge was not working, replaced the sensor and is ok. Looking forward to driving it as it has been over two years now. Now it will be a matter of getting in and out due to severe hip pain. The automatic may be useful so I would not have to shift that may irritate my hip!
Old 07-31-2014, 12:12 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default ttt

still looking for a new home

Get notified of new replies

To (SOLD) 1993 40th Anniversary Convertible (SOLD)

Old 08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
BIRDMANmx5
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default price

still looking for a new home
BEAUTIFUL CAR!!! I think the price is as that for a museum piece but you may find your customer out there...this is my favorite color combo on a c4 corvette...I can remember the first one I saw...stopped me dead in my tracks
GLWS!!!
Old 08-07-2014, 10:13 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default new price

new price.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:09 AM
frankkucera
Cruising

Default ttt

ttt

Quick Reply: (SOLD) 1993 40th Anniversary Convertible (SOLD)