Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

96 Collectors Edition A4 SE GA $12,000

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2014, 12:24 PM
brewersprts
Pro

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Default 96 Collectors Edition A4 SE GA $12,000

For sale. 1996 Corvette Collectors Edition. Silver over Grey interior. Automatic. Targa Top Coupe. 114,000 miles. Car is located in Folkston, Georgia. Not my car, story below...

The car is all stock except for polished C5 Y2K wheels and new Nitto tires. Car has sport seats, Bose stereo and the f45 adjustable suspension. The car also has an aftermarket Kenwood CD player with mp3 and iPod hookup.

Car runs great. Paint is beautiful. No issues except for the service tire pressure monitor light is on. Being that it's not my car I'm not sure if the c5 wheels have the sensors or not. I should have looked but I didn't think about it.

Interior is in good shape, only issue is a little wear on the driver side bolster.

Car runs strong and transmission feels very strong. I know some things have been serviced recently but only one I can remember off hand is the air conditioning.

This car belonged to a man who unfortunately died and his elderly mother is trying to sell it and the money will be going to his kids. I did take the car for a drive and tried make sure everything on it worked (like the sport seats, windows, radio, no check engine light) Other than that, I don't know the car but it is beautiful. I'm just trying to help out an elderly lady who knows nothing really about the car and surely doesn't know about the internet or the forum.

Asking $12,000. And I apologize about the bad pics. I took some quick ones with my iPhone and got my finger in a couple. Also, the car sits in a warehouse and needed a wash, but trust me, it's a good looking car.

Last edited by brewersprts; 04-26-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 12:29 PM
brewersprts
Pro

A set of the factory grey painted c5 Y2K wheels are also available.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:04 PM
timstl
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you ever ell this car?
Old 08-26-2014, 06:47 AM
brewersprts
Pro

Yep. Car is sold. Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To 96 Collectors Edition A4 SE GA $12,000