Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1990 Turquoise Metallic ZR1 For sale on ebay - No more reserve - Now @ $14K

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 08:04 PM
boweryboy
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default 1990 Turquoise Metallic ZR1 For sale on ebay - No more reserve - Now @ $14K

Hi all.

After 18 years I have decided to sell my 1990 Turquoise Metallic ZR1 C(1 of 16 made in 1990) to make room for a few new cars. I have it listed on ebay and the reserve has been met so it will be selling. The current bid is only $14K. The auction ends on Sunday morning.

Link to ebay listing

Here are some pictures and details from the listing:

1990 Corvette ZR1 Turquoise Metallic with Black Interior
1 of only 16 1990 Turquoise Metallic ZR1s! RARE!!
This is my personal car I have owned for the past 18 years!

I am selling my personal 1990 Corvette ZR1 which I have owned since 1996. I have enjoyed and cherished this car for the past 18 years and have taken some amazing road trips with the car and fellow ZR1 enthusiasts to The Corvette Museum, Pocono 500, WC at Watkins Glenn, WC at Lime Rock, Corvette's at Carlisle and many other great trips. Back in the 90's, I also improved on the great design and engineering that GM put into the car by having The Vette Doctors in NY enhance the car by adding Watson Headers with Tri-Flow Stainless exhaust with x-pipe, polish, port and match the intake plenum, injector housing and throttle body, add a custom prom by Doug Rippie, install 4.10 gears, install black Grand Sport brake calipers and braided Stainless Steel brake lines, install upgraded snorkel and cold air intake system and lower the car about 1.5 inches . The car dynoed at over 400 rwhp and still runs very good and strong today. I also have added OEM GM 5 Spoke ZR1 Rims and Center caps, Yokohama Tires, Lloyds ZR1 mats, custom ZR1 badging on the fenders and bumpers, had the 4 Bose Amps replaced and upgraded, installed a new power antenna, along with other various parts over the years.

The car looks and runs great. It is stunning in the sun and continues to turn heads! It has a great exhaust tone and is very fun to drive. The paint is an 8 out of 10 and is very nice for the original paint. The interior is in very nice shape. The leather and rugs are very nice and the only blemish is on the driver side seat bulster where there is some minor cracking. The 5 Spoke ZR1 rims are in great shape. No road scrapes at all. The tires are like new! The original ZR1 windshield and glass targa top is in excellent shape. Last month I changed the front break pads and all the fluids. I also have all the original parts and are included with the car as follows: 1990 ZR1 Rims, original LT5 exhaust manifolds and complete system and mufflers, brake calipers and lines, snorkel and air cleaner assembly, etc. I also have many spare parts that I have accumulated over the years which are included as well. They include: spare spark plug wires, alternator, oil filters, rotors, car cover, etc.

With the addition of a few new cars (new Corvette C7 and pro-touring Chevelle), I have run out of room and need to sell something. The car remains in my garage where it has been covered and stored (while not being driven) for the entire time I have owned it. I bought the car with approx 35K miles on it and have put about 20K great miles on it over the past 18 years. She has been a great car and it makes me sad to have to sell it!

The second to last pictures is of my son with the car. I bought the car right after he was born 18 years ago. The last picture was taken this week right after he drove it for the first time! What memories. All other pictures where taken this weekend.

Please email me any questions you may have or if you need additional pics.

Ps. For Info on ZR1 Production numbers please go to the zr1netregistry.com registry for a complete breakdown of production by year
Old 04-11-2014, 12:42 PM
MR.LT1
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

I think the car is beautiful! The color brings me back to that era that I remember well, I was 24. I was always into Corvettes. Seeing a ZR-1 back then was like seeing an Aventador now.(I think I spelled it right)
GLWS I wish it were me.....

Quick Reply: 1990 Turquoise Metallic ZR1 For sale on ebay - No more reserve - Now @ $14K