Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

WTT: 2002 F250 4X4 SuperCrew For C4

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 03:05 PM
schwefel
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 1 Post

Default WTT: 2002 F250 4X4 SuperCrew For C4

I am looking to trade for 6 spd C4 only. I know there are MANY nice automatics out there, but I want a manual transmission. I do not really care if it a coupe or a convertible, just want one that is in decent condition.

With over 2500 lbs of payload capacity, the ability to tow up 6900 lbs, four wheel drive, a removable cap and the ability to comfortably seat six adults, there is not a lot you will not be able to do with it.

It has just shy of 213,000 miles, but do not let that fool you. The engine has been well taken care of and still runs strong. The interior is, for its age, is still in nice condition. As for the exterior, the cab is in excellent condition. The bed, however, is fairly beat up. This is a truck, a truck that was used for work, used like a truck.

Here is what you get:
XLT Trim
5.4L V8
Automatic transmission
ARE Lockable Cap
AC
PW
PL
Remote Keyless Entry
Kenwood KDC-X896 (Pandora, Bluetooth Audio, Handsfree Phone, SiriusXM installed, HD Radio, CD and USB.)
Cruise Control
Auto Headlights
Receiver Trailer Hitch (No ball included)

I am in WI, between Madison and Milwaukee, but willing to drive a fair distance for the right car.

Thanks,

Jason
Attached Images    
Old 04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
schwefel
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 1 Post

Bump

Quick Reply: WTT: 2002 F250 4X4 SuperCrew For C4