Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1993 White Coupe for sale $8500

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 AM
jerambo
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1993 White Coupe for sale $8500

I tried to changed the subject line but I can't. The price is $7,900.

I'm located 10 miles from Atlanta in Ellenwood, GA. Household changes dictate that I have to try and sell the car. I've taken the car as far as I can with what I planned to do. Perhaps someone else can pick up and finish "beautifying". 1993 White LT1 Corvette with 134600 miles. Most of what I wanted to do was cosmetic in nature; however, the more I "dug" into the engine, the more I saw that needed to be returned to stock or replaced. I've owned it a few months and bought it out of Orlando. The title is clear/clean and the emissions are current. Here's what I've done on the mechanical side:

replaced differential with stock 2.59 gears. (3.73 dana needs rebuild that will go with the car)
replaced all four shocks.
four-wheel alignment
new IAC
new TPS
new O2 sensors
new catalytic converters
new spark plugs and 8MM wires
top engine clean with BG products to reduce carbon residue
new rear wheel bearing hubs
PCM performance chip
replaced 160 tstat with 180
returned coolant flow through throttle body
injectors from 94 C4
new PCVand hose
replaced front and rear mono fiberglass springs
3 oil changes so far to run BG Quick Clean through engine to get as much sludge as possible out
tranny flush and new filter
staggered wheel setup 17 front / 18rear
Ram air induction filter
center console door
sun-visors
replaced tail light covers

Everything else is personal cosmetic changes I want to do to return it to as close to stock as possible (i.e. I want to replace carpet and add sound insulation, replace audio with updated components, dye seats and door panels to freshen the white interior, all weather stripping, acrylic roof has two inch crack, things of that nature). Since I'm selling, I don't drive the car much to keep miles from accumulating.

I can definitely take more photos and email.
Attached Images      

Last edited by jerambo; 01-02-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Quick Reply: 1993 White Coupe for sale $8500