Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 1994 red auto in east Texas

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 12:28 AM
aasports
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Default F/S 1994 red auto in east Texas $6,200

1994 red on red auto 149,XXX miles. The motor has been refreshed and transmission rebuilt w a shift kit and stall convertor about 4 years ago.

The GOOD:

It runs excellent. Lots of power and shifts perfectly
A/C and heater both work.
New rear tires.
Very reliable and looks great from 10 feet (see attached photos I just took this week)

The BAD:

It needs weather stripping, front tires (still have tread but old), driver's seat is torn, passenger seat has seam starting to open, there is minor body damage to area right behind driver door and just below center body stripe on driver's side. If you zoom in on pics you may be able to see it. However, I took a good photo of ot but am listing this while I'm at work and that photo is at home. I will add them later. The antenna does not move. The clear targa is not see through anymore.

The car looks great from ten feet or driving down the road but it has a few very small clearcoat issues and the aforementioned damage. Don't know how it got there, was already on the car when it was purchased back in 2008. All effort was spent on the motor and transmission. I just took these photos so this is exactly what the car looks like. I am in east Texas between Tyler and Houston. $5,200.

Last edited by aasports; 05-16-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Price reduction
Old 05-16-2013, 01:18 PM
aasports
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts

Price reduction! $5,200! Don't be afraid to come drive this car. It runs great!

Quick Reply: F/S 1994 red auto in east Texas