Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

1993 6 Speed $7900

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2014, 11:52 AM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks Jake but it will be gone before then because I getting ready to put on other sites. Good luck on your search
Old 04-29-2014, 11:15 PM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

ttt
Old 05-01-2014, 08:22 AM
MZee
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 73737373
My 93 has that raw feel like you mention. My 96, reminds me of my C5, which I sold to buy the 96. My only wish is that the C4s had the Heads Up...that's the coolest thing.
Raining here today, so the Vettes are in the garage. Sunny weather predicted for Sat and Sun, though!!
I have a white 90. Is yours sold? I may sell mine and buy yours .but mine is trouble free with no issues and don't want to press my luck.i prefer your styling and power now that I have a c4 I know the subtle differences.Mine is a Florida car that was one owner and never seen bad weather .Mzee
Old 05-01-2014, 11:43 AM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

My car is still for sale and it is a trouble free and a well maintained car. When I say trouble free I mean as trouble free as any 21 year old car can be. It looks and drives very nice and everything operates as it should. This car was first sold in California and later went to Arizona and thats where I bought it.

Bob
Old 05-01-2014, 08:35 PM
MZee
Instructor

Originally Posted by mrmtrtrnd
My car is still for sale and it is a trouble free and a well maintained car. When I say trouble free I mean as trouble free as any 21 year old car can be. It looks and drives very nice and everything operates as it should. This car was first sold in California and later went to Arizona and thats where I bought it.

Bob
I am very surprised its not sold.seems fine.how many people took the trouble to see it? Non.one? mzee
Old 05-01-2014, 10:44 PM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by MZee
I am very surprised its not sold.seems fine.how many people took the trouble to see it? Non.one? mzee
Ive had several offers but wasn't interested in any of them. Last fall I really didn't care if it sold or not and haven't advertised anywhere else. I am just now ready to let it go so I'll be advertising it other places. No one has come to look at it because I turned down the offers they made.

There is someone coming to look this weekend and he lives in state so that makes it much easier for him. We have settled on a price if this car fits what he's looking for. I guess for a person selling a car I've been a little casual about the whole thing. I like the car very much but my wife doesn't so I'm wanting one we both can enjoy.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:21 AM
MZee
Instructor

Ive had several offers but wasn't interested in any of them. Last fall I really didn't care if it sold or not and haven't advertised anywhere else. I am just now ready to let it go so I'll be advertising it other places. No one has come to look at it because I turned down the offers they made.

There is someone coming to look this weekend and he lives in state so that makes it much easier for him. We have settled on a price if this car fits what he's looking for. I guess for a person selling a car I've been a little casual about the whole thing. I like the car very much but my wife doesn't so I'm wanting one we both can enjoy.
Well I'm sure he will buy it then if its below your 7900 asking,why wouldn't he? Oh we'll,as soon as something catches my attention, that's when someone else is going to buy it,lol. I guess I'm ok,I have a white vette already.just thought yours would be a good adventure. Good luck.
Old 05-03-2014, 07:50 AM
MZee
Instructor

Well I'm sure he will buy it then if its below your 7900 asking,why wouldn't he? Oh we'll,as soon as something catches my attention, that's when someone else is going to buy it,lol. I guess I'm ok,I have a white vette already.just thought yours would be a good adventure. Good luck.
No call yet but it's early on weekend. Let's wait a day first to see.then I'll post mine and ser. Mzee
Old 05-03-2014, 11:26 AM
MZee
Instructor

No call yet but it's early on weekend. Let's wait a day first to see.then I'll post mine and ser. Mzee
Ok.i don't get it .its spring so mine will go right away here!
Old 05-03-2014, 04:10 PM
MZee
Instructor

Ok.i don't get it .its spring so mine will go right away here!
I wanted to ask you,bi had the rear end taken apart and thought it might be early u joint noise, a click, but I had them replace something in the rear axle so it's perfect. Is that ok in your car? I would hate to get there a,money order in hand then have a peculiar mechanical sound I can detect. It' seems like you have no need to sell like me but just want a change.Mzee
Old 05-03-2014, 04:31 PM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

No noises or odd sounds but it SOLD this afternoon.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:11 PM
MR.LT1
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

No noises or odd sounds but it SOLD this afternoon.
Congrats! I knew it would sell.....
Whats next?
Old 05-04-2014, 08:12 AM
MZee
Instructor

Originally Posted by 73737373
My 93 has that raw feel like you mention. My 96, reminds me of my C5, which I sold to buy the 96. My only wish is that the C4s had the Heads Up...that's the coolest thing.
Raining here today, so the Vettes are in the garage. Sunny weather predicted for Sat and Sun, though!!
Congrats,m zee
Old 05-04-2014, 10:23 AM
mrmtrtrnd
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by MR.LT1
Congrats! I knew it would sell.....
Whats next?
I'm going to wait a while but will be looking at newer vettes. I'd like to get my wife in a C6 and see if that's a car we both can enjoy. I'll be keeping my eyes on prices as the C7 becomes more common. I was at a Chevy dealer taking care of some paper work on the wife's car and looked at a C7 on the showroom floor. The sticker price was 77K and that's a little out of my price range and WAY out of the wife's price range. I can say like I've heard from others, that car is beautiful and does look better in person than magazines.

Thank you MZee

Quick Reply: 1993 6 Speed $7900