Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

what my 1991 worth?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 12:52 AM
howdo
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what my 1991 worth?

Selling my 1991 and want to make sure im selling it for a fair price. Here's my listing:

1991 corvette, quasar blue, approx. 100 k miles. Fair/Good condition. The good stuff: Recently replaced injectors, fuel filter, alternator, rear brakes, idle air control valve. New USB capable cd player. Car runs well.

The bad stuff: Front bumper has peeling/chipped paint. I cover it with the bra and it looks fine. The paint looks fine from a distance, but up close you can see some defects. The drivers side window is lightly scratched. Drivers side sport seat in great condition, passenger side has a tear. When the car sits for a long time there, there will be a small amount of liquid on the ground. I brought it to a shop, they said they think it's a transmission line (tubing) leak. If you bought the car, you may not even notice the leak for a long time, but I wanted to be 100% up front with potential problems with the car. The digital cluster has a loose connection and will sometimes need a light push to get to light up.

what do you think, what is a good sell price?

thanks
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Frizlefrak
Race Director

Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts

Need pics, but from your description, $4K to $5K if it runs good.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 AM
vette40509
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Low ball offers that are clearly ridiculous in nature, will be considered a violation of the forum rule pertaining to "Interference in a for sale," thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1118176

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Only forum vendors are permitted to gauge interest in their products.

**NOTE** Supporting vendors sometimes offer prices that are below that recommended by manufacturers, so we allow them to post threads without a price and to ask people to contact them by phone or PM for the price. We extend the same courtesy to our supporting dealers, even though in most cases it is advantegeous for them to post a price.

Get notified of new replies

To what my 1991 worth?

Quick Reply: what my 1991 worth?