Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

wtb 95 coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 12:35 AM
KBacon07
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb 95 coupe

I'm presently looking into a '95 coupe, six speed, 46k miles, dual power seats, cd player, ect. I have a couple areas of concern. The windshield has a crack and will need to be replaced. It was also mentioned that the targa and the rear spoiler may need to be painted. As we speak, she has tentatively agreed to 9k. Being new to corvettes, I decided I would ask someone with a little greater knowledge than I, if this seemed like a decent price, and what other information I should try to find out before proceeding any further.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:22 AM
DC2NoVA
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KBacon07
I'm presently looking into a '95 coupe, six speed, 46k miles, dual power seats, cd player, ect. I have a couple areas of concern. The windshield has a crack and will need to be replaced. It was also mentioned that the targa and the rear spoiler may need to be painted. As we speak, she has tentatively agreed to 9k. Being new to corvettes, I decided I would ask someone with a little greater knowledge than I, if this seemed like a decent price, and what other information I should try to find out before proceeding any further.
Buy my car instead.

Just kidding, but I think this would go better in the general discussion thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c4-g...discussion-34/
Pictures would be great also.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:24 AM
LannyL81
Melting Slicks

Received 106 Likes on 71 Posts

I think you should take a look at the '95 coupe I have listed on here and compare.

Just look for: FS 95 Coupe.

Get notified of new replies

To wtb 95 coupe

Quick Reply: wtb 95 coupe