Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1996 Corvette Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 06:55 PM
96vettegirl
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Corvette Coupe

Hey ladies & lads! I'm new here and I have a gorgeous blue-green, 1996 Corvette that I need to rehome. I don't wanna give her up, but I can't afford the car and nursing school.

Anyhow, I've owned the car for a year. I have not modified or corrected anything on it.

It's the standard
v8 5.7L, ~330 HP, Automatic
Power windows, driver's seat and steering w/cruise control
Beige leather seats that are not original.
AM/FM stereo w/cassette

The car is lovely & fast..Oh, the mileage is about 78,xxx. I drive her to work a few times out of the month.

The wheels are newer and the rims are pretty nice too. Um, I'm not sure what else to say about it. The car is very nice, overall. Now, the AC must have a leak, but it does work once recharged. The weather stripping around the windows is showing its age and should probably be replaced eventually, but is not causing any leaks or issues at the moment. The driver's window glass is scratched where it must rub up on something when it goes down. Again, it doesn't get caught, just something I noticed.

I'm asking $11,500 for it. I took into consideration the AC not currently working. (Let me note: It worked last summer after I had it recharged...it just slowly leaked over the year). So, it has the potential to work!

I live in NC. Price may be negotiable, with reasonable offers. I will be posting pictures tomorrow.

Thank you for reading.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:42 AM
Pizzano
Drifting

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Standard motor is the LT1 300 hp, you have listed 330hp, that would be the LT4 motor, and all LT4 motors were 6 speeds, might want to clarify.

Quick Reply: 1996 Corvette Coupe