Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

F/S 1988 Corvette - NJ

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Tbellazzi
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1988 Corvette - NJ

For sale is a 1988 Corvette. I am the third owner and purchased the car off of a friend. The corvette was garaged kept through the last two owner. The burgandy paint job was done in 2004 and is still prestine. The car has about 118,000 miles on it which is roughly 5,000miles per year. The engine is the stock L-98 engine with a LT-1 intake manifold and a baxton supercharger It has the stock 4+3 transmission, but tends to slip into the OD gears. Might just be a sensor issue. The exhaust is open pipes so it is loud. The windows, steering, and seat power is still functional. The interior could use some TLC. The tach and speedometer is intermitted. It was a casual driver for myself, but this car is a bunch of fun to drive and cruise with!

I have maintained the car with oil changes, etc. I took care of the VATS system as it became a hassle a few years back. However the car does need some work...There is a small coolant leak, but I can not determine where. The passanger side headlight lid has also popped off and a replacement will be needed. Along with the 1988 Corvette I also have a spoiler, two additional stock sawblade rear wheels, all the stock engine parts, (fuel rail, air intake, intake manifold) and a pair of slicks.

I recently pulled it out to clean it up and it has a starting issue...not sure if it is the battery or a solenoid, starter. I am asking $3,500 o/b/o for the car. I am selling it because there is a baby on the way and I could use the money now.

Please feel free to ask any other questions..I have photos in my garage. If you are interested I can send more recent photos to you.

email me at tbellazzi@yahoo.com

Thanks

Quick Reply: F/S 1988 Corvette - NJ