Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes

C4 Delco Bose Cassette Radio - Excellent+

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 01:31 PM
rmsavo
Cruising

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default C4 Delco Bose Cassette Radio - Excellent+

You are bidding on an original equipment Delco Bose AM / FM Cassette Radio from a 1988 Corvette. The radio was removed in perfect working condition in about 1991. My Corvette had less than 8,000 miles at the time. I worked in the Service Section at GM and had access to a 1991 CD Player Radio. They we not offered in 1988 and I had to make an adapter for the main harness and the antenna to fit the 1991 unit. I just sold my C4 with 20,000 miles and the buyer did not want the original radio reinstalled. This radio has very little time on the tape deck as well as low hours anyway with only approximately 8,000 miles or less. It has been kept in a cool / dry environment so this should be fully functional like the day it was removed. Perfect for restoration or to keep one all original.

Don't buy a re-man that has already failed (maybe more than once) when you can get one that is in perfect condition and the circuit boards have not been compromised with heat or static electricity.

There is a very light scuff on the Volume / Off ****. The lens and faceplate has no other scratches or damage.

Please contact me with any other additional questions or if you want to see the pictures. I haven't been successful posting them on this site. Since it is an electronic part, make sure this is going to fit your Vette as electrical parts are not returnable.

$250 with free shipping & Insurance to US only.

Quick Reply: C4 Delco Bose Cassette Radio - Excellent+