Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

1990 C4 Corvette for sale. tx

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 06:49 PM
DANSURE1
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 C4 Corvette for sale. tx

I bought this car 7 or 8 years ago. About two years or so I parked it one night driving home I new the injectors were going bad. I bought the injectors it had been a while since I had tuned it up. I bought new plug wires new distributor cap and more but never put it on. I would drive it once a week to keep the engine oil and trans, one morning living in the country I thought I would drive it down the road and back had a hard brake peddle and I am sure you have read about the C4 on the forum, the original plastic one had cracked I bought a new one it was made of metal but knew from Eckler's Corvette put it on at 50% of brakes it did not need pads but I paid $200, for brake pads from Summit Racing brake line etc. and I bought a used master cylinder that came with a booster connected the original off the forum. Put the front brake pads on, and the rear still seem to be having a problem I believe it is the master cylinder because of me stomping on the brake peddle but I never put the one I bought on. I spent $1,000 on new tires probably have 200 miles on them. The car was a nice car before I parked it leather seats no tears engine looked good not so good now the aluminum looks bad spotted needs to be cleaned up I have a new fuel pump it quit cranking a few months ago a guy said it was probably just the ground wire. But I haven't bothered with it. Has 125,000 miles on it $2,500. DANSURE1@AOL.Com --- Cell ---281-857-4900.Thank You, Danny

Last edited by DANSURE1; 02-08-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: change price to r.b.o e-mail for picture

Quick Reply: 1990 C4 Corvette for sale. tx