Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Trade for corvette

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:07 PM
xpocdude
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade for corvette

i have a fully loaded 98 chevy tahoe, with all leather / 4x2-4x4 low-4x4 high, auto 4x4 / v-8 / power windows / power mirrors / power locks / tilt wheel / cruse control / tow pkg / running boards / roof rack / 6-way power seats with lumbar an heat,little wear on front seats , seat part only have seat cover on them all rest interior perfect.rear view mirror with temp,direction an auto dimmer for those bright lights on cars behind you / am,fm,cd,mp3,memory card slot radio / child proff windows an locks in rear seat / over size knobbie tires 6-months old / new battery. runs drives an looks great. if interested email me at for pic portolet1 @ yahoo com thanks Jeff

Last edited by xpocdude; 12-28-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: add on
Old 12-20-2008, 12:04 AM
edlakesider
Instructor

Default pics

any pics?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:11 PM
mellowyellow01vert
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did I miss the milage?
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 AM
dallas916
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kelly Blue Book shows this vehicle with 100,000 miles to be worth approximately $5000-5200 private sale. Not too many Corvettes are down in that value range. Are you adding some cash?? Lotsa cash??
Old 01-01-2009, 10:24 AM
zr1fred
Race Director

Received 71 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by mellowyellow01vert
Did I miss the milage?
Naw, he probably figured that would just muck things up.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:09 AM
xpocdude
Intermediate

muck things up? dont think so,trucks worth 5500 to 6000 full loaded an everthing working great.just looking for the same worth in a trade.couple $$$$$$$ in cash on top of ruck ya right ok ill give the truck away,just for you.only fair trades thats all.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:23 AM
zr1fred
Race Director

Soooo, if it's worth that sell it and then come back! Notice you still haven't given the mileage. Tip.... never assume everyone is dumber than you. You'll have a lot less disapointments in life.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:47 AM
xpocdude
Intermediate

you schould quit wasting your time by being dumber than most by keep posting here insted of useing your time to look for what you want an not starting sh"""an youll find your not as dumb as you think. 137000 miles hope this helps your mind a little, now you can go back to your same old bouring life.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Y-ME
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xpocdude
you schould quit wasting your time by being dumber than most by keep posting here insted of useing your time to look for what you want an not starting sh"""an youll find your not as dumb as you think. 137000 miles hope this helps your mind a little, now you can go back to your same old bouring life.
Spell check is your friend.

Let me translate: sPelchek is uR frEnd.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:19 AM
zr1fred
Race Director

Originally Posted by xpocdude
See, that wasn't so hard now! Every time I post here, it puts your thread at the top of the list. You should thank me, but noooo.

Last edited by zr1fred; 01-03-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-04-2009, 02:47 PM
xpocdude
Intermediate

i would have never posted my add here if i knew people were more interested in putting people down, than trying to help with what im looking for,only looking for fare trade , not to rip anyone off.well ill be shure to let pepole i know about the problems here.i guess when you try to get into a vette for first time, at a cheeper price. one at the same price of = value u dont count,we all started at some time.well trucks worth $5000 to $6000 thats the trade im looking for.im not exspecting to be given a $20,000.00 car.thanks an hope to find something.done with this back an forth stuff.

Last edited by xpocdude; 01-04-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: i
Old 01-04-2009, 03:50 PM
RedLS1GTO
Race Director

Received 42 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by dallas916
Kelly Blue Book shows this vehicle with 100,000 miles to be worth approximately $5000-5200 private sale. Not too many Corvettes are down in that value range. Are you adding some cash?? Lotsa cash??
Seriously???

How about this lovely example of a 100,000 mile 89 Vette from kbb. Maybe you want re-think that book value argument a little bit?

Name:  kbb.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  74.0 KB

OK, now to the OP. Try translating to something that resembles English and you would have a better chance. For starters, try using the word AND instead of an. Best of luck with your sale. If you were a little sooner I might have bought it outright from you

Last edited by RedLS1GTO; 01-04-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:31 PM
anesthes
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 135 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by dallas916
Huh?

The 5k cars are the only ones selling...

-- Joe
Old 01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
xpocdude
Intermediate

thats all i want,or feb.it will be cash no trade its tax time.then ill keep truck.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:16 PM
moserbe
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Your profile is empty, where is this truck located?
Old 01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
torchred96
Pro

Wow. I don't post here much anymore since I crashed my vette and I will also say that this forum has changed dramatically in the several years I've been a member.

I am upset enough to read some of the posts here to reply. I am embarrassed to be a member here. Shame on you guys. You sound like a bunch of kids. All he wants is a fair trade. ARe you that immature to realize that people's needs change...even corvette owners needs change. Believe it or not, there might be a single guy here planning a family who would be happy to find an suv and someone who is willing to trade for his needs.

Go ahead and slam me if you want, I don't care to be involved with this forum anyway if this is what it has become.

To the OP, good luck in finding what you want. Even the value of corvettes have dropped significantly. Unfortunately, some of the above posters seem to think their corvettes are valued differently in a market where nothing sells. Here's a tip guys. If it's not selling, it's not worth anything. Get it? Anethes, they sell because that is the real VALUE. They dont sell because they are OVER-VALUED by their owners.

YUCK to the corvette forum> is this what you've become? I hope someone steps up to the plate and tells those guys to go find another forum and screw up their reputation. And, no, i didnt use spell chec k. Get a life.

Last edited by torchred96; 01-06-2009 at 09:56 PM.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
jerseynick
Instructor

Amen
Old 01-07-2009, 08:19 AM
dallas916
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by torchred96
Wow. I don't post here much anymore since I crashed my vette and I will also say that this forum has changed dramatically in the several years I've been a member.

I am upset enough to read some of the posts here to reply. I am embarrassed to be a member here. Shame on you guys. You sound like a bunch of kids. All he wants is a fair trade. ARe you that immature to realize that people's needs change...even corvette owners needs change. Believe it or not, there might be a single guy here planning a family who would be happy to find an suv and someone who is willing to trade for his needs.

Go ahead and slam me if you want, I don't care to be involved with this forum anyway if this is what it has become.

To the OP, good luck in finding what you want. Even the value of corvettes have dropped significantly. Unfortunately, some of the above posters seem to think their corvettes are valued differently in a market where nothing sells. Here's a tip guys. If it's not selling, it's not worth anything. Get it? Anethes, they sell because that is the real VALUE. They dont sell because they are OVER-VALUED by their owners.

YUCK to the corvette forum> is this what you've become? I hope someone steps up to the plate and tells those guys to go find another forum and screw up their reputation. And, no, i didnt use spell chec k. Get a life.
And you took all that valuable time to offer those helpful comments?

To OP: I'm not so sure I'd trade for a $5000 vette. Most I've seen in that price range are needing a lot of work or have been driven to their last days. Looks like a nice Tahoe, though.

Get notified of new replies

To Trade for corvette

Quick Reply: Trade for corvette