Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FOR SALE:1987 4+3 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 12:07 AM
Hwy St*r
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FOR SALE:1987 4+3 Coupe

FOR SALE: 1987 4+3 Coupe asking $6,500
79,000 Miles Car is all stock except for exhaust. Catalytic converter has been replaced with a low restriction type and stock mufflers have been replaced with Turbos (car is not loud but has a nice rumble). Only other exception to stock is that Bose AM/FM cassette has been replaced with a Kenwood CD player with 4 Pioneer speakers. I have owned the car for about 2.5 years having purchased from my cousin's collection with 49,000 miles on the odometer. I have used the car as a daily driver adding 30,000 (mostly) highway miles. Car has been well maintained, I have all receipts, and recently passed NJ State Inspection. All power windows, door locks, A/C, dash LCD's all work great. Drivetrain is solid, engine has been recently tuned up and trans and overdrive box shift exactly like it's supposed to. I am selling the car because I want to buy a truck. If you have any questions please post or if you would like to talk I'll send you my phone number. Car is located in Central NJ.

Last edited by Hwy St*r; 12-14-2008 at 12:24 AM. Reason: pictures
Old 12-14-2008, 01:39 AM
See3
Instructor

WOW that is clean! Good luck with the sale. Great price!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Hwy St*r
Racer

Having some financial difficulties so I priced the car to sell fast. Having a truck can help me earn some money working with a friend who has a small landscape business. Something the Vette can't help with .

We all gotta do what we have to do. I'm hoping my loss of the car may give somebody a nice Christmas present and in turn will help me out and when the tide turns I can get myself behind the wheel of another one of these great cars.

-Pete.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:00 AM
Hwy St*r
Racer

Default SOLD! Well actually traded...

Worked out a deal to trade my '87 for 2005 Silverado which will fill my needs. Gonna miss having a Vette and I hope to be back someday soon.

Thanx,-Pete.

Get notified of new replies

To FOR SALE:1987 4+3 Coupe

Quick Reply: FOR SALE:1987 4+3 Coupe