Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

'95 Admiral Blue 6-speed

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

Default SOLD!--'95 Admiral Blue 6-speed

1995 Admiral Blue 6-speed with black interior. The car has a little less than 80K miles on it. It has an LT-4 Hot cam, stage 2 ported heads, 4.09 rear gears, custom exhaust, Wet Okole seat covers, Fikse FM-5 wheels and many other extra’s, too many to list them all. The car is in great shape but it is still a used car so it is not showroom perfect. I enter the car in shows like the Dallas Autorama a lot and it consistently still wins awards. The car is located in Dallas (Lewisville), Texas and currently I am in Columbus, Ohio.

The ONLY reason I am considering selling is due to my travel schedule at work. I only get back to Dallas about once a month and the last thing my wife and kids want to hear is that I’m going for a drive in the car that I can not take all of them with me. As stated the car is on very good condition. I am the second owner and the previous owner is also a member of this forum.

The price I am considering is $15K as it sits or $13,500 without the Fikse’s. Let me stress that this is not a desperation sale. I am not selling my car because I am in any financial hardships, nor am I selling because there is anything wrong with the car. I am selling because I just don’t have time for it right now so it spends most of it’s time sitting in the garage collecting dust. I say this only to let you know that low ball offers will only be ignored. If you are serious we can talk, but I do not plan to just give this car away. I feel that this is a very fair asking price and there is still a little wiggle room. Also included will be a Wolf car cover, the stock sawblades, and the tech manuals.

Here are a few pictures that I have with me. Next time I get back to Dallas I can take some more pictures but I’m a little limited right now since I’m out of town. The best way to contact me is to call me at my office, 614-416-6761, or e-mail me at robert_mcdonald@mcafee.com

***UPDATE***
Here are some video's I just took of the car. I'm not used to this camera so the video didn't come out that great, but it's good enough to give a basic showing of the car. I also added 2 new interior pics on the end
Video-1
Video-2

Last edited by Thumper; 08-29-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Chance
Team Owner

Location: I was a young troubadour when I rode in on a song, and I'll be an old troubadour when I'm gone.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08

Wow, what a beautiful car.

I already own one of your previous Corvettes, but this is another that I'd LOVE to have.
Admiral Blue is the best.

Good luck.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:16 AM
Aquaman92
Le Mans Master

Nice car good luck
Old 06-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In II Veteran

Someone e-mailed me with a lot of questions. As I'm sure that everyone else probably has these same questions here they are and my answers. Any other questions just ask...
  • could you provide additional pictures of the interior, engine bay, body, and all four sawblade wheels?—I do not have any of these pictures with me probably will not be able to get them until I go back home to Dallas in July.
  • Has the body warped in any way?—No not that I am aware of
  • Accidents?--No
  • May I have the VIN for the car?—I will have my wife get this but I don’t know it right now
  • How has the center console cover and radio bezel held up over the years?--fine
  • This rubbery coating on these two components, called Dulso, is prone to chipping and peeling. Do yours exhibit any peeling or chipping?—There is a small spot right next to the gear shifter where the rubber has peeled. It is small
  • Currently, you have the Wet Okole seat covers installed. What is the condition of the black leather seats underneath the seat covers?—The seats are in good condition. The drivers side left bolster was starting to show a little wear, but there were no holes or cracks when I put the covers on 2 years ago
  • How does the carpet look in each of the footwells and in the rear cargo compartment?—The carpet is good
  • How have your door panels weathered over the years? And the dash?—Door panels and the dash are good
  • Are there any electrical issues my brother should be aware of?—No electrical issues
  • Any DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes) stored?—No trouble codes
  • Are all the lights functional? The horn?—Yes. I just got it inspected in May
  • Are there any issues with the PKE (passive keyless entry) system? Do you currently possess both key fobs? Are they functional?—No issues. I only have 1 key fob and it works. I think the battery is running low because sometime when I walk up on the car it will not unlock, but I’ll shake the keys and it will work.
  • What is the complete list of modifications performed on the car?—This is not a complete list as I’m sure I’ll forget something, but here’s what I can remember: Modified Air lid, K&N Air Filter, Air-Foil, 160 Degree Thermostat, LPE Hooker 1 3/4" Headers, Custom Exhaust System, MTI Custom Computer, TPIS Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, 52 mm Throttle Body, Crane Gold 1.6 Roller Rockers, MTI Ported LT1 Intake, MTI Port & Polished LT1 Heads w/ 2.00"/1.56" Stainless Steel One Piece Value, LT4 Hot Cam (218/228 525/525 w1.6 R&R 112), SPEC Stage II Clutch, and 4.09 gears
  • Did you perform the work yourself?—Some of the work I have done myself and some things I have taken to the shop.
  • What kind of "custom exhaust" has been installed?-- LPE Hooker 1 3/4" Headers into high flow cats, 3” pipe all the way back, magnaflow mufflers and custom made exhaust tips. I get more complements on the way this car sounds than ANYONE. It has a very unique and muscular sound.
  • With the mileage, have you had any issues with the opti-spark? Oxygen sensors? Spark plugs/wires?—All these have been replaced
  • What is the current condition of all pertinent fluids?--fine
  • What has the maintenance record been?—I take care of my car very well
  • Speaking of mileage, which is remarkably low for a nearly twelve year old car, what kind of miles has the car seen during its lifetime? The reason I am asking is because of the performance modifications you describe on the forum. Were these miles put on a quarter mile at a time? Or was/is the car mainly a highway driver?—If you’re asking if the car has ever been raced yes it has. I do not go to the track very often and haven’t been in over 3 years but I still occasionally go out “Hot Roding” and run people from stoplight to stoplight—It’s a corvette, don’t you? The mileage is low, 1-because this has always been a second car (currently I have 4 cars, 2 Corvettes, a Bonneville, and a Durango) and 2—because I don’t have time to drive it, thus the reason I’m selling. In the last 2-years that I have taken it in for it’s yearly inspection I have put less than 3K miles a year on the car, closer to 2K a year. When I bought the car in 2000 it had 55K miles on it and I have put less that 25K on since I’ve owned it. As a father of 3 young children I don’t have a lot of time to go driving
  • What is the complete list of options?—We’ll have to wait until I get the vin for a complete list. It doesn’t have a lot of options. No power seats, no FX3, no CD player, I think everything else came standard.
  • The tires appear to be the stock GSCs - from the pictures. Are these the original tires from the 1994 model year??—Yokoma 315’s in the back, the tires are not stock and have a lot of tread left
  • Is the spare tire intact and in good working order?—I removed the spare for weight reasonsand it is sitting in my garage
Old 06-11-2006, 01:01 AM
Maui
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Do the girls come with it? If so I think I'd hold on to that one.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:02 AM
Mr. Peabody
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 477 Likes on 353 Posts
C4 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Now that is a beautiful looking 95 and the price is more than fair. If I didn't love my own 95 so much I buy this one for myself. Good luck on your sale.

PM sent about wheels.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:51 PM
White 68
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

How about some dyno numbers :...Great color by the way
Old 06-11-2006, 08:08 PM
VetteTech81
Le Mans Master

Man... I wish I bought a 6 speed.... I also have a 95' admiral blue with lt4 heads intake ect... TTT for a nice car... nice pics with the babes.. lovin it..
-=Rick
Old 06-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In II Veteran

Here are some more pictures that were on the camera. These were taken in May. Sorry for the big pic's but I do not know how to resize them.

Maui--If the girls came with the car I might never get rid of it...but then again I have enough problems out of the 1 girl i have now

White 68--I have not dyno'ed the car in over 3 years. The last time it did between 355-360 RWHP but since I have not put any new performance mods on it I have not had any reason to dyno it again.

Here are the pictures...

Old 06-16-2006, 04:38 PM
VetteMed
Le Mans Master

Received 215 Likes on 142 Posts

Interested in trading towards a C5 convertible ('01, triple black, M6)? Beautiful car you've got there.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In II Veteran

I'm not interested in trading but thanks for asking.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:28 PM
redvette6spd
Safety Car

Here's a bump for a nice car
Old 06-19-2006, 10:39 PM
anniv88
Pro

If you sell the car without the Fikse's and tires I may be interested in
them. That is, if you're willing to part with them.

Good luck with the sale,
Roger
Old 06-20-2006, 03:36 PM
JAKE
Le Mans Master

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I sent you a PM yesterday asking if it would be possible to see the Vette. I'm in DeSoto, about 30 minutes or so south of Lewisville.

I promised my son a Vette if he received an appointment to the United States Military Academy at West Point. Well, he did his part and leaves for the Point tomorrow evening, so now I've got to live up to my end of the deal.

I was hoping we could take a look at your Vette before he leaves.

Let me know if it's possible.

Thanks,

Jake
Old 06-21-2006, 01:05 AM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In II Veteran

Jake,

Check your e-mail.

Thanks
Old 06-21-2006, 08:31 AM
"J"
Pro

Location: Bardstown ( Bourbon capitol of the world ) KY ( The Bluegrass state )
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default ttt

That is a nice looking car. I don't think you will sit on this car long, good luck with the sale.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:54 PM
G-Sting
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Email sent and recieved. Thanks for the info.

Get notified of new replies

To '95 Admiral Blue 6-speed

Old 07-09-2006, 01:10 AM
Thumper
Burning Brakes

Cruise-In II Veteran

TTT
Old 07-09-2006, 12:08 PM
irfrugus
Instructor

bump. if i had the money she would be mine
Old 07-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Redvette_22
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

[*]What is the complete list of options?—We’ll have to wait until I get the vin for a complete list. It doesn’t have a lot of options. No power seats, no FX3, no CD player, I think everything else came standard.

Thumper, you say that the car has no power seats, yet the console photo seems to show a L/H power seat switch. Is that correct, it has a driver power seat but passengers is manual?

Quick Reply: '95 Admiral Blue 6-speed