Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

f/s 89 vert

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 12:02 AM
vert2go89
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran

Default f/s 89 vert

89 convertible f/s near houston. $12,900. Blue int & ext with black like new top. 129,000 on odometer but less than 3,000 on engine and trans. Engine is new 350 short block not a rebuilt. Reused original heads and had valve job done using stronger springs. Installed bigger cam and engine pulls good power throughout. It has more power than original engine and it will smoke the tires. Every sensor was replaced when engine rebuilt. Have all receipts for proof of rebuild and all replaced parts. Over $4,000 in receipts.
Radiator was cleaned and rodded out. Have original L98 engine but is dismantled. Original block could be rebuilt as it didnt show any cracks.
Trans was rebuilt while engine was out and had stage 2 shift kit installed.
The front tires are like new but I pretty much smoked the rear tires. When car sells I will install new Kumhos on rear.
Just had car inspected but didn't require emissions test. With new engine and all new sensors it should pass emissions. Cam was used that would not cause emission problems.
For pics and other questions email me at bugme4now@peoplepc.com

Quick Reply: f/s 89 vert